View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:10 AM   #125
the_diaper_darer

I walk back onto the stage for another game, wondering if I made a mistake coming back. Griffin sits at the table across from me, and we each have a deck of cards. We draw our first card, I draw a king, and Griffin draws a 10, poor Griffin. They bring out a bucket of 18 eggs for me to use as Griffin slowly stands up. I take my time smashing 4 eggs on top of Griffins head, each one slowly dripping down his face. I smash 2 on the front of his neck and 2 on the back of his neck, letting them drip down his shirt, staining his royal blue shirt. I then instruct him to lift up his shirt, revealing the waistband of a diaper to the audience. They get a good laugh as I pull back the waistband and drop 5 eggs into the front his diaper. Then I instruct him to turn around, as he slowly does, careful not to break the eggs. I pull back the waistband of his diaper and drop in the last 5 eggs, but I’m not done yet. I instruct Griffin to bend over as I begin to spank him hard, breaking the eggs in his pants. He slowly bends down to take off his shoes, then waddles back to his seat. I return to my seat.

My next opponent is Erin, this’ll be easy. I sigh as I pull a 6 and Erin slams down a jack. I stand up as she smashes 3 eggs on my head, then moves to crack three down the front of my shirt. It doesn’t feel good, but at least nothing's in my diaper...yet. I slowly kick off my shoes and return to my seat.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.

Last edited by the_diaper_darer; 03-12-2020 at 04:43 PM.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote