View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 11:05 AM   #118
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The next round has me nervous as it's all pure luck no skill or chances of getting in a sneaky move it just depends on what you pick. But at the same time that makes it easier after all at this point all you can do is await your fate. Fortunately for me I don't really have to wait that long as I'm first to find what awaits me at the end of my slide. I'm a little hopeful as I did really well last round so I have a decent chance of winning especially if I can get my hands on some points, but I still brace myself as I slide down expecting the worse, but I woop in happiness as I find myself landing on an air bag and get the big prize of 750 points.

As the others take their slides I get more and more excited as it gets more and more clean I am actually winning. I'm also very glad I managed to miss the mess, because none of them are really nice. Ezperelta the poor girl lands in ice cream, Griffin feather and boy does he look funny with the feather sticking to him where he hadn't gotten the mud off yet. And of course the worse is poor DJR with the garlic sauce boy is he going to stink. But as the final results come out I cheer as I did it! I won though it hadn't looked good in the beginning. And other than being messy I guess I really did luck out as the only clothing I lost was my shoes. And even better I now got to dish out some mess on the host.

I give myself some time to think about what mess to get Jenna with, but focusing on Ezelperelta and the pies she gets. She looks embarrassed in her tiny little cheerleader costume, but I have to say it's way better than what last rounds big loser found herself in. I am handed my pie and consider for a moment before shrugging and taking a cue from my fellow players, but as her front and bottom half are taken care of I decide to get the top. I slam the pie into her cleavage and smear it all over the front of her tiny top and wink at her as I walk away to talk to the stage hands about my big prize. Honestly I'm rather excited about getting a little revenge on Jenna.

I return after a moment carrying a bucket and the stage hands behind me with a small cart. I set the bucket just out of sigh so now one can see it. And pick up a carton of ice cream from the cart. The stage hands rush over and help by quickly stripping Jenna back down to her panties and bra. Grinning wickedly I put a big scoop in to each bra cup and two big scoops in the front of her panties and the rest of the ice cream down the back. I grin as I retrieve the bucket and walk over to Jenna and oh so slowly dump a bucket of molasses over her head. I let it pour slowly and take the time to help spread it across her body making sure not to leave even a little bit unsticky. Then I grin and hold up a huge bag of feathers which I dump over her leaving her looking rather like a chicken. I grin and playfully pat her feather butt before returning to the cart for the next mess which is a big fat fluffy diaper filled with a thick fudgy cake. Giving her no time to protest I strap the diaper on her and give it a number of good hard spanks to get that cake really smushing around. Then I pick up the last item another diaper this one filled with thick gloopy rice pudding which I immediately smoosh onto her head and leave it there like a hat. I giggle as she looks quite silly standing there ice cream leaking out of her bra, covering in sticky molasses and feathers in her big heavy look cake filled diaper and the slowly leaking diaper hat on her head. Boy am I glad I decided to play.

Guess I'll give another round a try I definitely like how this one ended.

Name Curious
Age 35
Sex F
And a brief description of your appearance: I'm 5'11 and on the extra thick side. Pale, Dark Brown hair, light Brown eyes, and glasses

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote