View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 05:35 AM   #116
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Its the final round, so lets have a little catch up on where I am coming in. Fairly safe on points in the middle of the pack, not sure enough people will lose points so I can win, and pretty sure not enough people will gain points for me to lose. So its just the humiliation of my clothing I am suffering through. As chosen by my gf, I am in the female outfit, now down to my short tight shorts, a bra and panties, not to mention the chastity cage which has so far remained hidden. Mess wise, i'm still mostly covered in the mud from last round, which is starting to dry up, mainly over my head, sadly once my t-shirt was removed I lost the cover of my bra and I have a mud free t-shirt outline where my t-shirt was exposing my bra.

Now for the final round, as always where possible I choose number 4, its my favourite number. I see the first 3 go down, nova and ezperalta get mess, curious wins the big points, seems like the winner and loser is now settled. I take my turn, my slide doesn't seem as long as others, but there is a big bump at the end that flips me up and I belly flop face first into a pool of garlic sauce. The smell wont bother me as I have no sense of smell, however I am sure my girlfriend will hate the smell that'll surely linger for days. Worst part is that my bra, which obviously isn't filled by boobs, acts as buckets and fills up with garlic sauce, that the stagehands tell me I am not allowed to empty.

As the round ends it is Curious who wins, congratulations, and its EZEPERELTA who loses. Covered in dry mud and garlic sauce, with the garlic sauce slowly dripping out my bra cups, I am given a nice large pie for EZEPERELTA. Having seen where griffin put his it gives me an idea, just from behind, I lift up her skirt and pull back her panties, squeezing the front pie, I slide the pie against her ass, and release her panties just before I give her a wedgie to make sure its well rubbed in.

I am excited to hear another guest host next week, Nova is back in charge, hmmmm, not sure if I will join in!

Each PM adds 1 to my week long edge counter (started 22nd June 2024)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote