View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 01:13 PM   #29
ShowPony

Stop So much for jacking off when I want...

Was expecting to have a decent chance at getting some control back over my cock when I was allowed to make this poll, that’s definitely not the case though! Thanks to all of you who voted yes anyway tho.

On the bright side my Master has decided to let me do solo shows on chaturbate outside of the big Sunday ones with him, this means that for now at least I’m not denied for whole weeks at a time. With how horny I get I really need this, you can’t keep a stallion that pent up! Even as it is I still feel like I need to cum more than I am. He has the solo shows set up so that there’s still a chance of me being denied and the audience plays a role in wether I get to cum and can keep me edging and denying for a long time if it works out that way so it’s still super embarrassing having to beg them to let me cum as I get more and more desperate while they’re encouraged to tease and deny me all the while having to perform tricks for them while everyone watches

Likes: Edging, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Underwear, Humiliation, Cam, Predicaments, Teasing

Punishments: Chastity, Cartoon Briefs, Diapers
ShowPony is offline   Reply With Quote