View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 01:13 PM   #13
zosaphii

I started off by preparing all the equipment. I sat on the cold floor, naked and ready. I began by gagging myself. Panties first, tape shortly after. I made sure I cannot push the tape out and un gag myself. I had two keys for the handcuffs and made sure to freeze one in ice. I got that and placed it next to me as a backup plan. Vibrator turned on and inside, I used my chains to frogtie myself and locked it tightly with a padlock. tried to free my legs to check whether it was possible without a key and it was not so I went on ahead. Placed one of the handcuff ends on my left wrist, tossed the keys behind me and then locked my right wrist with that same cuff behind my back. By this point I was locked and on the floor, with no way of escaping without getting the keys or waiting for the ice. It took around ten minutes of struggling against the floor for me to reach the keys and by that point only about a minute to get completely free. The helplessness was amazing and the vibrator was making it so tempting to just lay there and enjoy the vibrations. I got free but horny and wet. Thank you for your dare,
Zos~

Edit: Did level 2

Likes: humiliation, pain, temp play, total orgasm control, perhaps selfbondage
Limits scat, piss/watersports, involving family and anything illegal or social suicide
I love having rules to follow.
Trying to build PM dares so feel free to send suggestions

PM DARES

TOYS
zosaphii is offline   Reply With Quote