View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:37 AM   #74
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The show is back and as I get dressed in my blue pants, shirts, bra, panties, and sandals I'm both excited and nervous. I didn't win last time and I really want to win this time, but I know from the last game how humilating it can get for the unlucky ones. After all no one wants to end up dressed the way Jenna had been in the last game, but what's life without a few risks? So I ignore my nerves and walk out onto the stage. I have to say I commend Jenna for showing up I'm not sure I'd have been able to show my face if it had been me parading around the way she had been.

I watch with interest as the first round is explained. I nod and hope I have good luck with the dice. Of course dice are all about luck, but I'm still watching DJR closely as he goes, but for the most part he seems pretty lucky. Though he loses his sandals and gets covered in ranch. But I don't really pay much attention to the ranch as I can't help but wonder why DJR isn't wearing shoes and socks like the other guys. And of course I feel a little bad for him as his uniform seems a little tight and the ranch doesn't help that. He's already quite the mess and it's only the first game.

But of course I can't worry about him for long as it's my turn. I start with a lucky roll and get a hundred point and I jump for joy, but not for long as I quickly roll for beans. I'm barely able to frown and brace myself before two stage hands run up and dump mostly warm beans right over my head. I groan, but I have to admit the warm runny beans honestly don't feel bad except I know I look ridiculous already. And it doesn't get any better than that as my next roll lands on Ranch and just as quickly as if they knew what I was going to roll the stage hands are back and I'm covered in Ranch. The cool dressing doesn't feel bad and honestly I've always loved the smell, but jeez what a mess. Well at least I kept all my clothes.

As the game continues luck seems to improve a little as most people win points, and loser their shoes, but only get one messy item leaving me one of the messiest people on stage. Fortunately for me I'm not doing the worst since Silly not only gets messy with beans and then covered in bleu cheese dressing. We are both equally messy, but at least I got some points and I don't smell like stinky cheese. I've always hated bleu cheese dressing. When they announce the next round I can't help but be curious. A party theme definitely holds a lot of potential for mess and embarrassment.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote