View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 10:43 AM   #73
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Oh its great to be back again, this is my favourite thing in the world. I walk in and am shown to my dressing room, as I walk in I get a text from my gf, telling me that she has signed me up as a female this week, so I had to wear the female outfit, and lets not forget she already has me in a chastity cage from last weeks show. I find the red bra and panties, a little small, along with the very tight red t-shirt and shorts and the flip flops. Red is not my favourite colour.

I am first up this week. I am given a huge over sized dice, Luckily no one seems to have noticed that I have the wrong shoes on for a male. First role is lose an item of clothing, off go my sandals (has no one spotted my lack of socks yet?) My 2nd spin is 100 points, feels good to get off the mark on points this week. 3rd role and I am hoping its not lose anymore clothing. I role and its ranch dressing. Before I can move 2 stage hands rush over and dump a gallon of ranch dressing over my head. Is it wrong that I like how this feels?

So I end up, slightly messy, not as bad as some, with 100 points in a 5 way tie. only losing 1 item of clothing, still with my bra, panties, shorts and t-shirt. I do wonder when someone will notice i'm not dressed male.

Can't wait for round 2 and its party theme.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote