View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 04:19 PM   #31
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123 View Post
What is the most pain you have experienced?

What is your favorite part of your d/s relationship?
- Hmmm, there are a lot of painful things I've experienced, lol. However, if I was to pick one specific thing that causes the most pain from that one thing, it would be having my clit "pierced" with heated acupuncture needles. Even if nothing else is causing me pain at the time, that is one thing that will get a blood curdling scream, and then tears from me. Every, single, time.

- My favorite part of our relationship is also hard to pin down. I very much enjoy all aspects of it honestly, and even though there are aspects that I dislike a lot, I also still enjoy them, because they are essential parts to why our relationship is the way that it is (I hope that made sense).

But if I have to pick one specific thing that I enjoy most (or I suppose in this case cherish and look forward to), it is honestly going to sleep every night.

After the day is done, no matter if it was a good day or a not so good day, no matter what we did, where we went, who we saw, Sir puts on my wrist cuffs, my neoprene gag, and pulls me into bed with him where I get to be cuddled and held until we fall asleep. I get the sensation and feeling that no matter what else is going on in life, that Sir has me and is protecting me, and I am his.

That would be my favorite part.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote