View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #30
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
So your master has to remove all clamps/pegs. Do they ever just come off? If so and he is not around, what do you do?

How is a discipline session you do every day different from an actual punishment session? I know you have kind of talked about that.

You have a safe word but have you ever just refused to do something you were told other than a limit? Can you revise your limits during a contract year?

How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead?

How often do you wear a crotch rope?

Have you ever had to do a rope walk?

So your master has to remove all clamps/pegs. Do they ever just come off? If so and he is not around, what do you do? Not so much anymore. Sir uses clamps with really tight grip most of the time now, because my personal pain threshold can handle that now. A year ago, and two years ago we used more clamps that didn't grip as tight (clothespins, tweezer clamps, bullnose, etc). And they would definitely just fall off, relatively frequently actually. But whether they fell off then, or for some reason just fall off now, I leave them off, do my best adorable and sincere slave apology, and hope that the punishment isn't super painful.

How is a discipline session you do every day different from an actual punishment session? I know you have kind of talked about that. So discipline vs punishment is a very good question. Because I can totally see how they might be construed at the same. What Sir has told me, is Discipline is something that has to happen daily, in order to keep me in line. Where Punishment is used for when I break protocol (rules), or do something that displeases Sir. Discipline is also something that is in a more mild range, where it is more causing discomfort whether it be physically or emotionally, where Punishment is actually painful (typically physically, but sometimes emotionally). Does that make sense?

You have a safe word but have you ever just refused to do something you were told other than a limit? Can you revise your limits during a contract year? Not anymore, lol. I have in the past though, and it never works out in my favor. Basically it always leads to Sir saying "if you're not going to let me do it, you need to safeword" (he does give me the option to safeword before he continues of course). But unless I do safeword (which I haven't actually ever done before), he just forces it to happen (which might sound bad, but I promise that in our context it is still completely consensual and I have always been given the opportunity to safeword). As for adding limits, we do have a clause in our contract that allows that to happen. It also involves safewording. Basically if I use my safeword, I also have the option to make what made me safeword a hard limit at any point.

How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead? 3-4 hours is the longest I've made it so far on my tiptoes without a break. I feel like I could do longer, but just haven't had to do it for longer as of yet.

How often do you wear a crotch rope? A lot, lol. I'm wearing one at the moment actually. Sir tied me in it after my morning routine today, and he just went downstairs to watch some baseball (I guess today is the first day for spring training?). But I'd say there's about a 50% to 60% chance that I am wearing a crotchrope at any time.

Have you ever had to do a rope walk? Also yes. Although it's been a few months since I've done it. There was a few weeks last fall that Sir was having me do rope walks across the deck out back a few times a day. They are fun though, super teasy to my pussy and clit, but also after a longer period of time walking, they also work like sandpaper almost, making my pussy raw and sore. Definitely a fun one for sure

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote