Old 02-21-2020, 05:50 AM   #308
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBee View Post
Excellent
Naked in a bar or club. Legs spread, fucking yourself with a beer bottle
this one is done ;P

i didnt do it in the crowd i did it in the mens restroom in a busy and really big club ♥

I undressed in one of the cabins, left my clothes there and waited for a moment in which i didnt hear anybody (i waited for like 10 minutes or so *-*) my friend was waiting for me to come out so he could take that pic i was very nervous ♥

When finally the right moment appeared i jumped out of the cubicle and went to the urinals naked with a corona bottle in my hand (had to be corona haha just for the joke ;P) ♥ right before i could insert the bottle the door opend and a stranger appeared *-* i was shocked but i thought i was so close to finish the pic and he saw me anyway so i quickly inserted the bottle deep into my dripping wet pussy and told my bf to take that pic *-*

of course the other guy instantly also took his phone and made a pic (or vid idk) *-* he just said "wow" ♥

i hurried back into the cabin and dressed, the stranger waited for me to leave the restroom where he and i guess some of his friends waited and then laughed when i was outside (he showed the pic or vid to them i guess) *-* i felt sooo slutty and then finally one of them even wanted me to insert his bottle too but i didnt do it ;P

that evening these boys always watched me so i left the club only a short time after taking the pic ♥

the pic my bf made looks so naughty ♥ my face full visible *-*
i will be in the same club again tonight then ill place the pic in that restroom ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote