View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #23
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
What has been your favourite and least favourite predicament bondage?
Hmm, it's so hard to pick just one for each, lol.

I'd say my favorite predicament bondage is one that makes me choose between working out a muscle group, or pain.

So something as simple as laying down on my back, having nipple clamps on, and then a string run through an eyelet in the ceiling and tied to my toes in a way that if I rest my feet flat on the floor, it pulls on the nipple clamps, so to avoid that I have to hold my feet off the ground.

My least favorite predicament bondage was pretty elaborate actually. I was tied standing only on my left leg, with my right ankle tied to my right thigh. Then my left wrist was tied behind my back, also to my right thigh, and my right hand was tied straight above my head and pulled tight so I couldn't bend it at all.

Then Sir took an adjustable dildo pole (I don't know what they are actually called, but basically a pole that you can adjust the length, with a dildo on the end of it) and set it so the dildo was in my pussy, and he raised it to the point that it forced me on my tiptoes, so I was literally standing on only my left tip toes and that was it.

Next up was nipple clamps which were tied to the wall in front of me so that when I was standing straight (not leaning in any direction), they pulled on my nipples just slightly, but if I moved side to side or leaned back it was a very intense tug.

Then I was blindfolded, had an inflatable gag put in my mouth, and headphones with music playing so I couldn't hear anything.

The next sensation I felt was the wand pressing into my pussy and being turned on, followed by Sir lifting one side of the headphones and telling me to not cum, and the wand was fixed in place so I'd have to pull away from it to stop myself.

I found out the first time that I pulled away from the wand, that the clamps were definitely getting a painful tug, but Sir had also positioned a cattle prod right behind me. So as soon as I leaned back, my ass got a strong shock.

I tried to be smarter and go side to side after the first time moving, but found out there were prods to my left and right as well.

All said and done, I spent an hour in that predicament, and it was incredibly tough.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlaveJinxi for this post: