View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 09:07 PM   #11
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
I am loving the questions! Thanks for them all, you guys are awesome!

1- I the wildest task that I've ever done is hard to pick to be honest. But I'm assuming that wildest means something like outlandish, or strangest. So one that really sticks out in my mind was Sir took me along on a business trip to London, which was ultimately like 13 and a half hours of flying time and a 4 hour layover in New York City. Once we got through the TSA checkpoint a the airport, Sir put me in a chest harness, crotch rope, bound my hands with paracord, put a remote vibe in my pussy, and put a ballgag in my mouth, which all stayed in place until we landed in London, 17 hours later. And it was done in such a way that nobody even noticed.

The crotch rope and chest harness were underneath my clothes and the remote vibe was of course held in by the crotch rope. I was wearing a hoody for the trip, so my hands were bound together in the little pocket thing hoodies have in front, and then for the ballgag, Sir made sure the strap went under my hair, and then I wore a surgical mask (like the people who are worried about sickness or whatever) over the actual ball gag. I was completely tied up, and you would never know from just looking at me.

During the course of the trip, Sir had his fun playing with the remote vibe, making me edge a lot, but not letting me cum (as is his m.o).

2- I have been nude in a group yes, lots of times actually. Sir introduced his kinky friends to me a little over a year ago, and now I am naked in a group setting somewhat frequently.

3- I would definitely do a dice roll to see what I wear to a party. However, I am not sure how Sir would feel about what clothing I wear (or don't wear) is not his decision. He seems to very much enjoy doing that.

4- I do like micro and mini skirts yes. I think they're cute, and sexy.

5- Definitely slave. I'm not dominant at all

6- Well, given my current situation, probably not. I'm not really in a position to be bringing anyone, anywhere. I tend to be the one who is brought places. But if circumstances changed, I'd go to the bar with a guy dressed like a lady, why not.

7- Same as my previous answer pretty much. If circumstances were different, sure.

8- To be honest, most of the things that I have experienced so far have been done to me, not necessarily given to me to do. But I have done things to myself given by Sir, so I have done self-bondage, self-whipping, self-clamping, and then of course Sir gives me chores to do as well. But I don't know if I can say there was one that was the "worst"

9- I don't really have any secrets to be honest. I don't have anything to hide, and also don't really have a family that would be ashamed of me because of my life choices.

10- I have experienced this already. Although Sir is in his 30's, some of his BDSM friends are older. So it obviously depends on the setting. If it was a random 50 year old dude, I wouldn't do anything. If it was in a setting that Sir set up to be a kinky fuckery type of setting, I'd do whatever I was instructed to do.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote