View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 06:22 PM   #6
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

I agree to most of the things Jaro said. But I have different opinions regarding some.
First of all, I do agree that CONSENT is one of the most important terms in BDSM. In layman's view, it's the act of allowing the dominant to do the concerned act(s). But when we go deep into it, it's really a complicated term. There are different components which makes a consent effective and valid and there are different types of consent as well. It's a topic worth hours of discussion.

Coming to the second point. TPE and Consensual Non Consent. To clear your doubts first, CNC is also a consented act. I have quite little knowledge about the differences between the two but as far as I know what makes CNC different from TPE is that the former need not be a base for a relationship. TPE usually is a relationship where there is very high level of transfer of power whereas CNC can be the base of a relationship as well as for a single session. In both cases there is consent.
To make things a bit clearer, a CNC relationship is quite like TPE where there is a blanket consent. Even though on the outside, it might seem as a relationship where the whole consent is waived. But it is actually agreed upon by both the parties. When it comes to a CNC scene, it's a play where the parties agrees to act as if the dominant is doing something that doesn't have the consent from the submissive. It'll look like the Dom is forcing the Sub to do or allow the Dom to do what he/she wants to the Sub. This is only temporary whereas the former stays active as long as the relationship is alive. In both cases, it requires an extreme level of trust and understanding.

Coming to my final point. Even though both SSC and RACK have their pros and cons, I feel that it's quite hard to say that one is superior to another. It's completely based on one's perception. There are people who likes to have things on the safe side and consider safety a priority whereas there are also people who likes to be adventurous and do things in a risky way. I consider both SSC and RACK equally important and it's completely upto the people to choose their path. And just a friendly point Jaro. Doesn't mean to offend you. I think people should have a degree in both SSC and RACK. It's never bad to know more

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Devildom1994 for this post: