View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 08:29 AM   #10
KHdominant

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelessprogram View Post
Again? We never had a discussion in the first place. All you said is that you don't care about it and won't change things. And when I mentioned getdare is breaking European laws you closed the topic and never responded to my pm.
GetDare is not covered by GDPR.
So as part of my job i deal with, litteraly, hundreds of pieces peoples sensitive details, and i have sat through multiple GDPR training sessions. Personal data collection is not a central part of GetDares business operation. GetDare has far less than 250 employees (i don't know exactly, but i imagine GetDare actually has zero paid employees, and it that's correct then it is entirely spared from GDPR regardless of what it does). I'm not keyed in on what ad software GetDare uses, but if they are using a thrid party system to run ads, GetDare has a resonsibility to make sure it's ad's are moderated and suitable for the site (eg. age appropriate if a site has no age gating, GetDare does so is pretty free to do as it wants) but the data collection responsibility falls to the third party ad company.

Quote:
He might not be asking for money on getdare, but you sure as hell know what happens when the conversation gets moved away from this site. He's a guy posing as a woman and asking money, and you are allowing him to continue these practices. How exactly is that in the best interest of the users on this site? Please answer that question directly.
Pretty clearly laid out on the site many many times. As long as they are not asking for money on the site, it's not against the rules. Once the mods are made away of someone asking for money that person gets banned. They do this all the time!
If you don't like it, don't engage with the person who is obviously just fishing for money! Take some respnsibility for your own actions.
If i talk to someone on kik, the very moment they mention money i report and block that account and move on. Situation dealt with and i've moved on in 30seconds.

Equally there is nothing wrong with someone role-playing on this site. Maybe that's their kink! Maybe they actually identify as female or transgender or whatever.
You spend a few weeks here you learn to see the signs of a faker, and then you just avoid them. Just engage your brain for 30seconds and you will have zero problems. Or use the block function on GetDare or kik and remove them completely from the equation.

The Cat Girl (Story)

My Ad Seeking A Submissive (still looking)

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik/discord available on request and if i like you. Tell me what song you're currently listening to, or what film you checked out lately!

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
KHdominant is offline   Reply With Quote