Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 07:38 PM   #70
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Authors note: wow. It really strange to see how long ago I started this. As of this year, I've made it a goal to write more and finish some stories that I have started on. Besides some other ones off site, I though this would also be a good motivation to finish this one up too. While it may take a few months, I hope to at least provide you with some more updates and hope you enjoy. Back to the story:

---
I chuckled “I still have no idea who you are.”

As I walked out from behind the stage I realized that it was getting close to lunch. I took the drink cup that Hailey had left behind in case I had to explain to any one why my diaper was yellow and waddled my way back to the cabin trying to stay out of sight. The last thing I wanted was to explain why I was dressed liked this or to be seen in general. With most of the girls on their way to the mess hall, I only had to double back a few times to get to the safety of the cabin. Making my way inside the cabin I saw there was a note on my bed.

“Planning on getting food early and eating it in the clearing in the woods. Will meet you later at the stage tonight for camp meeting.”

I kinda wished that they would have mentioned what exactly we’re doing tonight or if they had cooled down about me, but decided it was best to leave them alone. I set the note into my bag and changed out of the diaper and into some “regular” clothes. To make sure that cabin two didn’t realize I was free I decided that I would stay in today and watch some t.v. or a movie. I grabbed some snacks that we had saved from the mess hall a few day ago to tide me over. Laura stopped by later after coming back from the pool told me that the girls had finished dinner and gone to the camp meeting site. It was time for the camp meeting at the amphitheater and for me to spring my prank.

As it got dark I grabbed my bag, put on a ball cap in case cabin two was around and I made my way over to the campfire. I looked over the crowd and could make out Hailey, Lola, Cheryl, and the last cabin mate from cabin two due to their clothes in the back closest to the theater to reveal their prank. As they looked at the closed curtains with almost giddy excitement, it seems like they were unaware I had escaped. Looking over the crowd again I saw my cabin mates in the middle and made my way to sit next to them.

“Allen! You’re here! Good, we were going to fill you in about the flag prank, but couldn’t find you earlier today.” said Heather.

“We were worried that cabin two had done something when you didn’t show up for dinner. We would have look gone looking, but we had to come here.” Chloe said giving me a hug.

“We don’t have any time to catch you up on the specifics, but we’ll raise the flag after the meeting with the rest of their clothes at the base. Everyone passes the flagpole on the way back to the cabins and will get a good look.” said Victoria.

“Cool. Look I’m sorry that I wasn’t around today. I had a close encounter with cabin two and after I got back to the cabin I saw your note and decided to lay low the rest of the day. “

“Our note? Heather said she found it after we went and thought that you had left that.” I looked questioningly at them as the camp heads started to turn everyone around and get everyone’s attention towards the stage.

“Howdy campers! I hope you’ve been having a great time with your first week here and enjoying all the wonderful activities we’ve have to offer. Now I know that you girls are very eager to hear some more details about our little competition, but first we have a very special guest to give some words about the lovely grounds. Give a big camp welcome to the new camp owner, Miss Oda Ruptlee.

Up walked an older lady in a nice looking dress with a bag and summer hat covering her hair, a far difference from the shorts and tees most of the counselor wore. She had to be as old as my parents and possibly a bit older, but sitting where I was at I couldn’t get an exact guess. It seemed it must have been the first time most of the girls had seen her as a buzz of chatter flew through the crowd quickly dying down as she reached the mic setting down her bag.

“Welcome girls to the camp and to our very special year of firsts! My first year as owner. Some of you might be here for the first time. Of course the biggest change is the first year of an all girls camp.” There were some snickers from behind us at this remark, but I ignored it as she continued. “Now I know that many of you have had great times with the boys cabins in the past and while I’m not as social as the last owners, I’m positive with your help we will strive to make this feel not only as good as the past years, but an even better year. Our grounds have plenty of wonderful events and resources that we can be sure you can find something to enjoy while you are here. I want this place to not only be full of crafts and entertainment, but for you to make friends and memories while you’re here that will last a lifetime.”

As she started to warp up she speech I saw the girls from cabin two sneak off to the side of the stage next to the the curtain pulleys. I leaned over to Chloe whispered “Hey can I borrow some lipstick?”

“Sure, what color? Red or pink, although I think you’ll look best with- She stopped realizing that it was me asking and gave me strange look. “Wait why do you want…” she said as I shook my wrist a bit. Realizing what my intent was she quickly did a look around the crowd to see where cabin two way. “Vic, I think cabin two got wind of our plan and are trying to steal their clothes back before we show them off.” 

“No hold on a sec.” Heather said grabbing Chloe’s arm before she could stand up. “They’re over there.” She pointed to the side where I had just seen the duck behind the curtain. 

“But why are they-“ The rest was drowned out as the rest of the girls started clapping for Miss Ruptlee as she finished and walked off stage. She stopped realizing that she had left her bag on the stage and turned around when the curtains were suddenly pulled back. The applause died down as everyone stared in confusion at the bench in center stage with mannequin dressed in a bonnet and gloves was sitting next to a stroller. A note was pinned on its chest.

“Um, it seems that we had some sort of mishap with the curtains.” Miss Ruptlee said as she walked back on stage. “These things happen, but I bet we will get them worked out when a have our acting classes that you can join in. I bet this girl has some more to tell us about it.” She reached over to the note as I started to feel sweat run down my back. This wasn’t the way it was suppose to go.

Miss Ruptlee picked up the note and read it out loud. “I think these belong to you. Maybe you’ll find them more comfortable than what you currently are wearing..” How strange. Well I think this might be a bit too young of clothing for our campers, but I’m sure one of our campers can take this at least to the lost and found.” She looked to the left and saw the cabin 2 campers off stage looking very frustrated since their prank didn’t work. “You girls can take care of this right? Then I’ll be off. Good night campers.” With that she walked off the stage and back towards her house.

“Was that it?” asked Chloe “I mean it’s a good way to rub it in their nose, but doesn’t earn you a prank point.”

“Just wait… I wasn’t expect the owner to find the dummy, but luckily she didn’t touch the true prank” I said as I watched the girls move closer to the dummy. One of the counselors had stepped back on stage trying to ignore what behind her.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: