View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 03:15 AM   #13
carelessprogram
Account Banned

@RiskyFlame. It's funny that you come around in the last part of your post. Saying that it's pretty easy to spot fakers and that it's strange that moderators don't bother to do just a little bit more. And how often it happens? You should ask Champion4Ever, he says he had it happen a few times.

All I'm saying is that yes, we all have our own responsibilities and should not walk away from that, but getdare can and should do a little bit more to make this place more safe. Some very simple rules that would make handling ads a bit more easy:

1: forbid one sided demands of pics. You can't control what happens on Kik, but at least you make people aware.
2: forbid extremely shallow ads. Ads where the poster only lists his/her demands or only writes up 1 or 2 sentences are worthless. Posters should put work into their ads, this also prevents fakers.
3: forbid excessive demands. I remember a few ads a while ago where the poster wanted the (male) sub to be naked and blindfolded/tied up in a hotel room and the master would send a random man to use him. This should have no place here, this so unsafe.

And I'm sure more people could come up with some more simple rules. Does an ad not follow the rules, to the trash can with it. Shouldn't take up a lot of time and makes it very simple for everyone involved.

If getdare does not have enough moderators to keep certain parts of this site safe, maybe those parts should be closed. I respect the insane amount of work Butterfly and others put into this (I've been an admin on other (non sexual) sites before, I know how it is), but you can't hide behind being understaffed. Not in the case where people might get in danger because of it.

And RiskyFlame, maybe teamviewer and the likes should be forbidden indeed. It's so extremely dangerous, not only because of ransomware but mostly because of privacy. Not everyone can judge the dangers as well as they should. If I wanted to get some people in trouble, I would go to getdare.