View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 11:13 AM   #13
Dr Claw

Greetings Agents of M.A.D, Dr claw here, with your latest news. First off, i am pleased to inform you that we are up to 9 Agents now, one of them being from our old organisation M.A.D HQ. Around half of the Agents have completed orders for me but almost all have been issued orders. Make sure you get on to completing those uncompleted orders.

I can also reveal two new exciting opportunities for you and other potential Agent's who may want to join. Please note that these will be very public roles and may feature on other sites. Here are the names and brief descriptions of the roles.

M.A.D Photo Slut - Are you photogenic? Do you like posing? Well this role may be for you. As a Photo Slut, you will be required to take pictures, in specific poses and share them with the Agency. Once we have enough Photo Sluts, there will be weekly competitions for "Photo Slut of the Week.". There will be polls in this thread, with Agent's pictures being voted for and there will be themes. The winners prizes will be as follows:

1 - You will be featured in M.A.D News, along with your winning picture.

2 - You will automatically be promoted to the next M.A.D rank.

3 - You will receive a personal dare from every M.A.D Agent, no matter how great that number gets. Proof of completion will be required, as always.

M.A.D Video Slut - As above but in video form. This may take more time to start a competition with but work can get underway straight away.

Lets start this off by having a poll on what the first theme of the photo and video shoots will be, i will post this poll in Request TOD thread, the poll will be for 1 day and the results will determine the Photo/Video Slut's new jobs.

The poll results are in! The winner is "Kidnapped and tied up". Get to it Agents 1,3,4,7 and 9. If any other Agents would like to take part, let me know via PM, there's still time.

There is now a new poll up for the Video Sluts. All Agents are to partake in the voting. Again, if any other Agents want to take part, let me know via PM.

Here is the Video Slut poll.

That is the news, for now. If you are an existing Agent who would like to be placed in one of these roles, or have any suggestions for other roles that could be put in place, let me know via PM. All Agents, regardless of roles, are required to vote in the picture poll.

Dr Claw.

Dislikes: Disobedient things.
Limit: Refusal of an order.

You can apply to join M.A.D here.

Last edited by Dr Claw; 01-22-2020 at 08:31 PM.
Dr Claw is offline   Reply With Quote