View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 12:58 PM   #9
Dr Claw

M.A.D News

Greetings Agents and wanna be Agents. Things are really looking up for M.A.D, i am pleased to inform you. Since last night we have had 4 new members, 3 of which i have already had chance to work with. They have been very obedient things, which pleases me greatly, well done you Agents.

Now we have a small army in place, with 6 Agents in total (as of writing), all new Agent will require to go through a trial process before for becoming a full member. Agents 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 are to keep their ranks as M.A.D Bitches.
Here is the trial uniform.

I want to also add signature lines, as part of your M.A.D uniform. Agents are to add one of these lines to their signature on this site. Pick the appropriate line to add for your role here, if you have more than one role, just use your preferred role. Include your own rank, i have just used the Bitch rank as an example. Extra credit is given if your signature line links back to our recruitment page.

Lastly, i have a very important notice for all Agents and potential Agents. You are not to disclose any information of any order given to you by M.A.D, to anyone. The information is top secret and leaked information could disrupt our Agency. It is an order you to stay silent, if any one asks you about your orders, you are to respond "I know nothing.".

I expect all you new Agents to cooperate and respect each other. That goes for any future Agents this may concern, that is all, for now.

Dr Claw.

Dislikes: Disobedient things.
Limit: Refusal of an order.

You can apply to join M.A.D here.

Last edited by Dr Claw; 01-22-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Dr Claw is offline   Reply With Quote