View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 08:01 PM   #2
Dr Claw

*Smashes his M.A.D computer, in attempt to get it to do something.*

Hello, Dr Claw here again to present you with an update as to what's been happening.Well not much really, it's been a few days since i posted my advert, i had all but given up hope until an applicant come through yesterday. This is great news for M.A.D Agency, as we now have got the ball rolling and hopefully will gain more agents in the process.

I present to you Agent 1, it is a M.A.D Video Slave in the making, here is it's mug shot and profile link.

They are currently going through training and should be posting here at some point soon, to say hello and introduce themselves.

Welcome, 1, i hope you enjoy your stay and do M.A.D proud in your performances with me. I have high hopes for you.

There was also another applicant tonight, this thing will be becoming a M.A.D Dare Devil Agent. I'm sure it will serve M.A.D well. They are known as 2, they will also be posting here some time soon, i look forward to seeing you in action, 2. Here is it's mug shot and profile link.

Lastly, i have another role within the agency that needs filling. I had hoped this role had already been filled but some misunderstanding changed this. So now the role is open to all, well, all i seem fit that is. Here is the role and a brief description of it.

M.A.D Right Hand Pet - This role cannot be applied for, it is a role i personally select you for. You will serve as my personal pet, you will act as the Agency's secretary, my pet and anything else i i think you should be doing. This role may include some covert hypnosis techniques , be aware. Only i can tell my Pet what to do, my Pet can tell all other Agents what to do. Here is the uniform.

That is all the news for now, i hope to bring you more soon. Until then, you can't be good, just be bad. Check my blog for the latest version for the game here..

Dr Claw.

Dislikes: Disobedient things.
Limit: Refusal of an order.

You can apply to join M.A.D here.

Last edited by Dr Claw; 01-20-2020 at 12:03 PM.
Dr Claw is offline   Reply With Quote