Thread: Fiction: Daring flatmates
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:10 PM   #1
Nextone_

Default Daring flatmates

Hi everyone !
A few days ago I improvised writing a story through text for a girl friend of mine.
Having been reading on this website for a while, I thought that people here might be insterested in reading it.
So here is the beginning of a 2-part story (for now at least), I'll post the second one if this one gets your interest.
I did some slight editing, but it's mostly raw as I improvised it.
Have fun !

Recently, I have met in a bar two girls who are flatmates.
We got talking about kinky stuff, and found an idea that we all liked.
The alcohol helping, we decided to give it a try .
They wanted to be pushed a little outside of their comfort zone.
The idea is that from then on, I could give them clothing rules for when they are at their flat.
It started by them being allowed to wear no clothes while inside their room and just a long t-shirt when in the common area.

When they became getting confortable with that level, I added that they couldn't put the t-shirt on when going from their room to the shower or bathroom.
So they rushed and covered themselves during these trips.
But doing so, the other girl could still look at the butt and appreciate the shape of the general body.
One day, one of the girls takes the occasion to steal the keys of the other's room and locks her out of her room
She puts puts the key outside the appartment right after the door.
When the naked one comes back she sees that she is locked out and sees the other smiling.
Shes asks what she did.
The other, the youngest one, answers that she will tell her were they are if she stands in front of her with her hands on her head.
Shocked, the older one refuses, and the key-thief says that she should hurry because she invited people over and they will arrive soon.
The naked one keeps grabbing her body to hide, being like "Come on, you're mean".
The one wearing a t-shirt seems to receive a message and says the guests arrived, she stands up and walks towards the door.

Thinking about the fact that she will be stuck naked in the living area with guests in a while, the trapped one says "Ok I'll do it".
"Well the price just went up" the pervy one answers.
The other one feels her heart jumping in her chest, how could she be so mean?.
"After you have shown me your body, you will kiss my feet" She adds.
She says no at first but she's in such a hurry that she has to accept her fate.
She starts hesitantly uncovering her boobs and putting her hand behind her head.
She has the bigger of the two.
Enjoying the round and firm shapes, the other says "Nice but there's still one hand missing".
So she slowly removes the second hand.
The leading girl looks at her crotch heavily.
She notices that it's a bit wet.
"You see, you like it!", she says.
The second hand reaches the head, and the bitch stares for a few seconds.
The exposed one surprisingly stays like that, but it's because she knows what comes next.
So the one staring says "Enough now, come here, on your knees".
She does it slowly after covering again.
"Come on, kiss them".
She does a light kiss.
But of course it's not enough, she has to give big wet kisses to both of them.
"That will do, your keys are in front of the entrance door", she hears.

She stands up quickly and rushes to the door, forgetting to cover again.
She opens and gets outside naked, exposed, hoping to not see the guests arrive.
She sees the keys on the floor takes them and rushes back inside.
She sees the other laying on the sofa again.
"You don't go get your guests?", she asks.
"There were never any guests" she answers with a big smile.
Understanding that she just let herself get tricked, she calls her a bitch and goes back to her room.

Every week end I meet them in a bar, they tell me how it went with the rules.
They tell me about the prank, the one that was exposed is embarrassed but I can see that she found it exciting and in hindsight she liked it.
Starting this week, I decide that one of the days, they are not allowed to wear the t-shirt in the common area.
They have to be both naked.
They don't even have that moment saying that its too much, they show instantly that they like it.

So, on Wednesday, the younger one comes back from work, goes to her room to strip like she has to.
She goes out to watch TV in the living room, covering her body even though there's no one else.
Being without any clothes here feels special.
She wraps under the blanket and puts a show on.
Later, her flatmate comes back, the first one stands up to greet her, forgetting that she's naked.
When she sees the other girl's reaction, she realizes it, and that she has her arms open to hug.
Now they both had seen each other's body, completely.
She was so close that they actually do the hug, that it was actually better cover to just go with it.
But the clothed one uses the opportunity to fondle the naked butt that is offered to her hands.
And the naked one lightly tries to get away, but she doesn't hate it, so she doesn't really fight.
She starts feeling her hard nipples against the rough fabric of the coat.
They finally let go, she covers and goes back to the blanket.
Then the second comes back from her room undressed.

They stay like that for a while, getting used to being naked together,
looking at each other's body, one thin, the young one's and the other one with just the right curves.
But they wouldn't let go of their respective boobs and pussy.
Although quickly it's time to cook, they always take turns.
So one of them, this day the younger girl, will have to use her hands to do something that isn't covering her naughty parts.
She goes to the kitchen, in sight of the oolder one, who sees her butt, she starts doing the stuff with one hand, still covering the bottom with the other.
The one that doesn't cook comes to see what's up and take a look.
The other covers again with both hands.
"We aren't going to eat soon if you are like that", she hears, and she agrees.
So she makes the effort to use one hand again.
The other smiles and watches the small boobs moving with the cooking movements.
"Come on, this is silly, use both, I've seen you earlier anyway"
The cooking one gives herself a rub before removing her hand from her pussy.
She is excited even though she doesn't want to show it.
She starts cooking naked, the other watching her from an angle, she cannot see perfectly but she enjoys it.
She goes back to the sofa and lets her cook.

When it's ready, the cooking one has to carry the plates to the table.
Which means she has to face the other directly and cannot cover at all.
The one sitting, of course, doesn't miss anything.
And sees that she is quite wet, it's obvious that she's been playing during this time!.
They both get to the table, facing each other.
The one cooking doesn't bother hiding her boobs anymore.
The other still does, but she has to start eating.
She does it while trying to put her arms in front.
But it's neither effective nor practical, and she ends up giving up.
Both of them spend the meal glancing at each other's breast.

When the meal is over, they go watch a movie, both under the same blanket.
Their hands quickly get on each other's tighs, then boobs.
They rub each other until the end of the movie.
It gets intense, but then the movie ends, and it makes them stop.
Not willing to admit that they would like continuing after the movie ends, they both go to their rooms.
And give themselves the touch that they both secretly were hoping to get from the other.
None of them know that the other one actually heard the other moaning from their respective orgasms.
But it's enough for both of of them to know that the other person likes playing as much as they do.

Later that week, the older one finds the younger naked when she comes back.
"What are you doing? It was once a week he said".
"I want to do it again..." She admits.
"...and today it's your turn to clean the flat" She adds, hinting that it would mean seeing her flatmate moving around naked, not able to cover too well.
After a short thought, the dressed one understands that it could make the night interesting.
She just says "Okay" and undresses right in front of the flatmate and then puts her clothes in her room.
She starts dusting, not really covering, but trying to angle herself so that the other one doesn't see her boobs and pussy too well.
But at times she has no choice but to let her see everything.
It takes her back to the time she had to expose herself, forced to by her mean friend, and it actually arouses her when she knows her pussy is on sight.
The other one is sitting under a blanket, and secretly touches herself.
Then it's time to start mopping for the one who has to do the chores, not caring anymore what she shows.
She does notice the other one making weird faces and noises, and quickly gets pretty certain that something is going on under that blanket.
Her tasks make her rather sweaty, and she finally collapses on the sofa, next to the other one.

"You missed a spot", she hears, just after sitting down.
"Where?", she asks.
The young one, who was still covered until now, removes the blanket and opens her legs slightly, hinting with her eyes that she means her pussy.
Shocked, she hesitates, it's a lot.
She was hoping that the night would get to this kind of stuff anyway, but she is just unsettled by how sudden the demand is.
"Come on, I'll reward you", the leading one winks, and shortly after, turns to face her and opens her legs around her.
Without much more thought, the one that was cleaning leans in and starts kissing the wet pussy.
Quickly, she manages to give a quivering orgasm with her tongue to her flatmate, who had already been playing for a while.
Her face beeing pressed between the other girl's thighs, and her head pushed against the crotch by her firm but trembling hand.
After recovering, the one who has just been pleased says "I guess it's my turn".

She goes down on the floor, in front of her still sweaty flatmate.
She starts licking her from the calf to the inner thigh.
The other relaxes, puts her hands aside and finally opens her legs.
The one on her knees takes her time, the arousal increases very slowly until the sitting one is moaning without any control.
She has an intense orgasm, and feels exhausted and relieved.
The tongue lingers a few more moments on her crotch, not leaving any drop from her juices.
They spend the evening cuddling naked as they are under the blanket, and fall asleep like that.

The next day is the day I meet them.
They don't tell me exactly what happened but I understand that they liked my rule a lot.
So i add that, on wednesdays, the petite one has to be naked, thursdays the curvier one.
And one day during the weekend they have to both be.
The previous times they were like both nude a day during the week, so only in the evening, now it will be a full day.
I also tell them that at some point during the week I will give them a task to do, without telling her which.
The beginning of the week passes as usual, they get used to seeing and showing a naked body.

And on friday afternoon they get a text from me.
The oldest is working in a bar, the youngest at home studying.
It says "The last one to send me a photo with cum in their mouth will get a punishment".
They are shocked and kind of reject it, it's far beyond what they imagined having to do when they accepted me as sort of their master (even though they reject that word).
But what if the other one is crazy enough to do it? What would the punishment be?.
They both start thinking about their options.
The youngest one has a clever idea, she knows a guy she's attracted to.
And who will not be shocked if she asks to give him a blowjob.
This person is me.
So she sends me a text asking to come, I obviously agree.
The other one is busy at work, she is thinking that she could suggest to customers, but it's too embarrassing.
And also sucking a strangers cock like that in the toilets, too vile.
The youngest takes the metro, it takes her a while but she gets to my flat.

"Hey" she says with an embarrassed smile.
I let her in and we both sit on the sofa.
She knows she should rather do something quickly so after a minute she gets on the floor, like she had done with her roommate.
She is shy at first but undoes the fly of my jeans, lowers them as well as my underwear.
My cock is hard, she gives it a light kiss.
Then a bigger one, and then licks the shaft.
She takes the tip of it inside her mouth and caresses it with her tongue.
She starts moving her head back and forth.
Taking more and more, faster and faster.
Until I'm fully inside her mouth and reach her throat.
A little while later, I finish, she sucks out as much as she can.

She shows me the cum in her mouth, and tries to say "i won" with her mouth full.
"I said i want a photo", I answer.
She seems annoyed by how strictly I want her to follow the rules, takes her phone and takes a selfie with her mouth open and tongue slightly out.
She sends it to me, swallows my cum, I receive the message and look at it.
"And now, I won ?", she asks.
I use my phone a bit and show something to her.
"Your roommate had sent me this before you got here", I tell her.
She had finally decided to do what she considered, sucking a customer off in the toilets.
She is shocked and feels cheated, vulnerable and starts thinking of what her punishment will be.
"I will tell you right before you do it, this Saturday evening".
She understands that insisting would be useless with me.

Even more frustrated, she goes back to the flat and finds her friend, there is a bit of tension between the two.
The other says "He told me I won, you didn't do it?".
"I did..." she says, embarrassed and a bit sad.
They spend the night talking about how this game had been from their side, what they went through, how slutty they felt.
The morning after, it's the day they have to both be naked.
It puts the younger one back in the mood, and gets her ready and almost looking forward to her punishment, that she has to take that evening.

End of first part of the story

Last edited by Nextone_; 01-17-2020 at 03:19 PM. Reason: formatting
Nextone_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nextone_ for this post: