View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #42
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Actually I didn't (you do have a dirty mind)

I had in mind the version where you each run your hand other's leg and the one who lets go first loses

You can do his too by all means, but below is a harder version of what I originally had in mind

Sit on the floor/ bed in underwear, face to face with legs crossing over each other.

Using your left hand, run it up the other person's leg, up to one of their breasts, round to the back and unhook their bra, then use the hand to run along their nipples one after the other.

Using your right hand, run it up the other person's other leg to their underwear (bottoms), pull them down and off, then run the hand back up the leg, first around to stroke their bum, then back around to their front, via the belly button and down to their clit, continue stroking using both hands.

Obviously, the point is that one of you will chicken out at some point and lose- you can move either one hand at a time, or both at once, and can move as fast or slowly as you choose. The object is to make the other person give up.
Oh this is like nervous, we used to play this in school. Obviously a much tamer version, this is easier though, I prefer things that are planned rather than having to make it up as we go along.
Do we repeat that, or is it the first to not complete that cycle thingy?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote