View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #38
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Think he meant that you just keep going until one of you doesn't want to go any further so I guess you'd lean in then kiss, then maybe one would try to french kiss, one might try to touch etc etc until something crosses the boundary and when that happens you have a loser.

(God I feel so dirty after describing all that /dirtyoldman)
Actually I didn't (you do have a dirty mind)

I had in mind the version where you each run your hand other's leg and the one who lets go first loses

You can do his too by all means, but below is a harder version of what I originally had in mind

Sit on the floor/ bed in underwear, face to face with legs crossing over each other.

Using your left hand, run it up the other person's leg, up to one of their breasts, round to the back and unhook their bra, then use the hand to run along their nipples one after the other.

Using your right hand, run it up the other person's other leg to their underwear (bottoms), pull them down and off, then run the hand back up the leg, first around to stroke their bum, then back around to their front, via the belly button and down to their clit, continue stroking using both hands.

Obviously, the point is that one of you will chicken out at some point and lose- you can move either one hand at a time, or both at once, and can move as fast or slowly as you choose. The object is to make the other person give up.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote