View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 01:56 PM   #12
Bunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
since you are alone in your office, you may play for a while with your tits, teasing your nipples or twisting them or if you have something you can use and maybe you like some little pain use something like paper clips on them have fun
Ooo I hate you. GRRR. (Jk no I don't. Ty for the task!)
No panties or bra tomorrow oof. I may have to wear a bra tomorrow but I'll try not to if I can find a shirt that will keep my tits from swinging around too much and hurting me when I walk. I kinda like wearing bras bc it helps support my back and makes my F sized tits look perkier.

I've been teasing and twisting most of the day but it was in short bursts since I was scared of getting caught heh. I just had the genius idea to use a tool to keep playing with them while my hands could be free! I couldn't find any paperclips...but I have scotch tape! I've put tape around my nipples transforming them from round globes into little hard nibs! It feels so pleasurable. The slightest movement sends my body squirming, my nipple nubs rubbing against my bra, and my thighs squeezing together which just invigorated my tights clad legs! Ugh!

I need to start pumping my nipples again. If they were longer I could tape them better...and then imagine...Two little plastic bullets. Mmnmph!

I walked to get lunch today. I noticed my hips were swinging a little more with my skirt and tights moving with each step. I think some of the basketball players checked my ass out as I got my meal and sauntered out of there back to the office. (Maybe I should go back to refill my waterbottle...) It felt so noticable. Now the only thing noticiable is my nipple nibs poking out through my bra and my two shirts heh. They're hard.

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote