View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 01:19 AM   #10
StrawberryCat

Quote:
If you're wetting pants instead of a diaper, so stuff is less "contained" (naturally leaking everywhere...), does that bother you? Does that cross the line more into pee play territory for you, or is it still mentally its own thing?
For me "pee play" means that the point is to do stuff with the pee, and wetting my pants doesn't really register as such for me. It does bother me me tho, cuz I'm (surprisingly?) preoccupied with cleanliness, and I hate having to clean pee (or worse!) off the floor or (god forbid) my furniture.
To solve this, I sit on disposable bedwetting pads if I wanna wet my pants sitting down. Very sneaks!

Quote:
How do you feel about cleaning up after messy play in your pants or diaper? I know that personally I used to find that super squicky (and still do sometimes), but I've pushed that boundary pretty far and so clean up has gotten less awful as a result.
It's big yuck city for sure, but I'm not too fussed by it. It helps that I've developed quick and efficient clean-up routines, so it's not a big, gross time waster.
I've also been doing it since I was a teen, so I've deffo gotten used to it over time!

Loves: Wet and poopy "accidents" in pants.

Likes: Diapers, hidden public, bathroom desperation, ageplay/abdl.

Dislikes: Pain, pics/vids (can be ok for providing proof), wedgies, body writing, pet-play.

Limits: Illegal, fully public, family/friends, non-consensual exhibitionism, genital play, scat, pee play.

PM Dares

Kik: StrawberryCatX
Ask this feral bab anything! AMA
StrawberryCat is offline   Reply With Quote