View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 03:00 PM   #31
Traveler

Send a message via ICQ to Traveler Send a message via AIM to Traveler Send a message via MSN to Traveler Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
Default Second person two messages and declined

Second person to respond two messages 14 words total a new record for little to nothing said.
Re: An Offer

huh???

42/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only) (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Thread Rating: three votes, 5.00 averages. Traveler

errr no thanks, not into that at all.

umm good luck though
Second response and this is all one types. The ability of the mind astounds me to find words short enough to answer any message. The first response in understand able and may be able to be understand because one may not look for this Offer where it is placed and not understand the sentence sent. The second what means "errr”? Moreover, was the good luck a, umm second thought? Still waiting on the others that have posted to or contacted directly or both to respond. Just leaving the question unanswered is rude. In addition, silence is not golden in this case but frustration in the waiting for some answer or indication of existence by those who have been contacted. This has been the update for those who have followed the saga of one trying to find one or two to enter into service. What those play at here is reality waiting for them. Perhaps the ultimate Dare of them all…………
travel & learn the life of an itinerant merchant, to work along side us.
To see a live a different side of humankind.
We have much to teach you, but we will not take anyone who cannot learn.
We will help you grow, but you must be fit, strong, & quick to lend a hand.
You must impress & obey the Lady of the family, for her word is law. She may choose to test you for three months, she may choose 7 months.