View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 03:56 PM   #8
StrawberryCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moehrchenprinz View Post
So there have been a few questions that I just got to ask:

1. Hope you're feeling better and your cold is gone.

2. You usually refer to yourself as cat, yet your profile states that you're in fact a hivemind of strawberries. Regarding that, I have the following question:
How would you like people to refer to you? Are there any prefered pronouns or names? What would make you the happiest?

3. Which one is your favorite video game?

4. What's your favorite recipe?

5. Are there any regional/national specialties of your country that visitors absolutely need to try?
1. Am doing better, thanks!

2. See that's a conundrum, cuz IRL I still haven't picked a new name yet. In this context I like Cat or I guess Cats if I wanna stay on-brand!
As for pronouns, mine are she/they. She/her is generally preferred.

3. Ooooh dang. Undertale is special to me. Night In The Woods, too. Nier Automata means a lot to me personally. This list could go on forever abd those are just recent ones off the top of my head. I should do video essays about my wonky game opinions.

4. Uuuh, I make a sick green beans and garlic creamy pasta. It's quick and always delish. Also lentil curry, tho.

5. Hmmmm. Homemade ębleskiver! I love them lots, but I'm biased in favor of desserts and vegetarian options. If you're a meat eater, you can't go wrong with frikadeller (Danish meatballs, basically) and potatoes. They tasty.
If you've got a sweet tooth, you should go for some Danish pastry from a good bakery!

Loves: Wet and poopy "accidents" in pants.

Likes: Diapers, hidden public, bathroom desperation, ageplay/abdl.

Dislikes: Pain, pics/vids (can be ok for providing proof), wedgies, body writing, pet-play.

Limits: Illegal, fully public, family/friends, non-consensual exhibitionism, genital play, scat, pee play.

PM Dares

Kik: StrawberryCatX
Ask this feral bab anything! AMA
StrawberryCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrawberryCat for this post: