View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 06:44 PM   #90
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydemonral101 View Post
I need to be punished for taking my diaper off early.
My punishment needs to last 12 to 24 hours. I am fine with both wet and messy diapers.
Start this dare when you’re ready to mess.

You’re going to diaper up thickly, you might want to use two and cut slits in the back of the first to allow for drainage. Put your locking panties on over the top.

Set a timer for 4 hours. Before this goes off you must mess your diaper and drink three large glasses of water.
When the timer rings, reset it for two hours; then go lie in bed with the lights off. This is nap time, so no looking at your phone or other distractions.
When the timer goes off you may clean up and put on a new diaper.

For the next 14 hours, you must be diapered the entire time. When ever you get the urge to go, you must go into your diaper.
You may change as often as you like, but each time you do you must put yourself down for another hour nap afterwards.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote