View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 12:43 AM   #80
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hppystonerbb420 View Post
I'll take a diaper punishment up to 6 hours, and I'm willing to wet/mess

kik is hppystonerbb420

Before starting this punishment you may not mess for the previous 24 hours. You may goto the toilet to pee, but must hold on otherwise.

Diaper up thickly. You might want to double diaper, putting slots in the first one; you are going to be in this diaper a while!

Give yourself the largest enema you can hold. Set a timer for 1 hour stand in the corner.

If the timer goes off and you have not messed yourself; you may release it into your diaper. You still have to spend the next five hours in this before you can change, but may otherwise do whatever activities you wish.

If you mess yourself before the timer goes off, make a note of how much time you had left.
Remain in the corner for the remaining time- but while doing so you must push and squeee your mess thinking about what a bad baby you are. Then follow the conditions outlined below.

When the hour is up, give yourself another enema.
Then set a timer for 4 times the remaining time from earlier (so if you lasted 18 minutes, you would of had 42 minutes left. 42 times 4 is 168, so set this timer for 168 minutes)
As you’ve shown your a little baby who can’t keep his diapers clean, you’re going to lay down for nap.

You may lay down a towel, or sleep on the floor. But you must lie in the dark until the timer goes off.

If you manage to fall asleep in your messy diaper you may get cleaned up when the timer goes off.

If you were unable to sleep, you may get up when the timer goes off; but you may not clean up until 6 hours have passed from your first enema (so if you started this punishment at 2pm, you can’t get changed until 8pm). Additionally during this time you must crawl.
If at any point you stand after getting out of bed before the punishment ends, you must repeat it next month

Please post a punishment report in this thread when you have completed it.
I hope it’s not too difficult

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote