View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 04:44 AM   #78
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialSort View Post
I chickened out of a dare and didn’t sit in my mess as long as I was supposed to. I changed and cleaned up early to go out with friends. The punishment can last as long as you want, I can wet and mess.
As long as I want? You’re playing with Fire!

So to start with; this punishment will last a week. Failure to comply with all provisions will result in additional time being added.

For the punishment time you are not permitted to mess yourself any way except in a diaper.

You must then sit in it for 15 minutes, before cumming either by humping, or rubbing the outside of your diaper.

After this you may clean up (shower if you wish) then change into a clean diaper.
You must use this diaper for everything if the urge hits and wear it for at an hour.

Failure to do so, adds an additional week to your punishment.

If you find your time gets too long to follow:
You may take three days off your punishment, by taking a dose of castor oil and then diapering up before bed.
You may change at any time after you get up for the day, but must cum in the manner listed above before doing so.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote