Thread: Spanking Raffle
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 04:26 AM   #1
knorke
Glitter Princess

Box Spanking Raffle

Hey, hey.

So here I was thinking to myself, in these cold winter times, what could I possibly do to help at least a few lucky of you to warm up? Distribute a good, ol' spanking is a very obvious answer!

Rules:
  • You simply join the raffle by entering a ticket (= post) worth spanks that are to be done, but not how they will be done.
  • If you are female or identify as female, you can add up to 10 spanks per post.
  • If you were made to participate by someone else, please state who made you. Everyone who made at least 3 people join this post can add 10 spanks per post.
  • Everyone else can add 5 spanks per post.
  • More tickets (= posts) increase your chance of winning and losing, the amount of spanks added does not.
  • No double posting unless an hour has passed.
  • If you lose, you'll be denied until you have completed all spanks assigned to you.
  • This thread lasts until the Dec 18, 9 PM (CET)

The lucky winners & losers will be randomly chosen as follows - in pairs, where the "winner" can decide how the "loser" will have to do their assigned spanks.
  • One winner & one loser will be picked amongst everyone who has at least one ticket.
  • One winner & one loser will be picked amongst everyone who has at least four tickets.
  • One winner & one loser will be picked amongst the top 10% posters of this thread, if and only if at least 100 tickets have been entered.
  • If someone loses multiple times or wins & loses the same category, the first won category will be re-rolled.