View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 12:08 AM   #55
PrincessB

Hi BabyBoiEnslaved

I deserve a punishment, I slacked on a few messages/dares a couple months ago on here and haven't given getdare (or my kinks) the proper attention. I try to use being in college as an excuse but I shouldn't slack on a commitment and ignore my fetishes.

Normally I enjoy just wearing a dry diaper or wetting a diaper without anything crazy modified to the situation. But I don't think my Diaper Punishment should be enjoyable. A feasible time frame I think I can do is some time between 4 hours and one day. I'm 100% okay with wetting. I usually having scat/messing as a limit, but I can .....consent..... to it specifically as a punishment *shudders*. That said I don't want to mess, I'm just saying it's on the table if you feel it's necessary. As for other stuff, my likes and dislikes and supplies are in my signature.

Feel free to ask questions or for clarification. I am willing to provide picture proof if requested. I appreciate your willingness to teach me a lesson through this type of punishment.

Love: Humiliation, BladderControl/PissPlay/Diapers, OrgasmControl/Tease&Denial, Predicaments, Bondage, SoftAnal, Oral, Spanking
Like: Gags, Enemas, PetPlay, AgePlay, NippleTorture, Voyeur
Neutral: Wedgies, LineWriting (30 line limit)
Dislike: Pics, CornerTime, Public, ExtremePain, HardAnal
Limit: PussyInsertion, Scat, Messy, GenitalTorture, Family, Illegal, no "DM random people permission for X"
PrincessB is offline   Reply With Quote