View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 07:45 PM   #16
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

That... was bad.

I boldly decided to sit right in the middle of the row to make it more difficult for me to get up during the movie and actually make it through. I'm such a dumbass.

By the time the first 15 minutes was over, I was actually looking forward to peeing a bit to relieve some of the pressure. At the 30 minute mark I was struggling to stop after 2 seconds. At the 45 minute mark, the floodgates open and I couldn't hold them back. I had to go. I had to relieve the pressure. and oh what a relief it was. It was such a rush to be sitting there pissing myself that I actually came in my diaper. Problem is I leaked badly, and I knew it.

I thought I could wait it out, but then I caught a whiff. I smelled like pee. So I bolted up and shuffled by everyone to go to the washroom. Thankfully no one was really in the lobby or the washroom as all the movies were going at that time, because I was wet all up the back of my ass. So I took off my diaper, and used the hand dryer to dry my ass for 30 seconds before I became too paranoid of being seen to continue. I went back into the movie theater and shuffled back into my seat feeling relieved, but also paranoid that the smell would've persisted or they noticed my predicament on the way out.

No one said anything after the movie, and we went our separate ways. I pulled over a half mile down the road as I really needed to pee again. As a self-inflicted punishment I just put on a diaper on the lower half of my body for the drive home and told myself I couldn't hold anything in.

Bad idea.

I peed so much on the way home I leaked through THAT diaper as well, all over my car seat. This time I gave the front of my diaper a rub and I came again into that diaper. I sat in all of that for the rest of the way home and only now have I come online to provide a report.

I failed miserably, and will be sleeping in this heavily soaked diaper tonight. I may cheat a bit and put another one on over top of it so I don't make my bedding all wet as well.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote