View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 02:17 AM   #46
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
Diapers are the surest way to make me feel punished. I have started procrastinating on an important writing task, and procrastinating is a bad habit of mine that I know I must stop before it runs away with me again and I become a useless, lazy slut boy.

I can take a 4-12 hour punishment, and will wet. Other things that make me feel humiliated and punished include being allowed/required to wet only in certain positions or at certain times, having my water intake controlled, and being forced to behave as though there is a dom in the room (thanking them, presenting items to the air, apologizing, etc). My dislikes are all fair game as well.

Thank you for the punishment.
Back again for more?

Okay, for your punishment, I’ve created an invisible master to watch over you; make sure you please him! One thing to watch out for though, he is a massive fan of the village people.
  • for 12 hours you will be diapered.
  • During this time you must drink a glass of water/juice/Gatorade every hour (be sensible! If you feel it’s too much for your body, skip it)
  • Anytime you are not working on your writing task or wetting your diaper you must be listening to any song of your choice by the village people.
  • As soon as you feel the urge to wet, turn off the music and begin the step below
  • Any time you wet yourself you must first sing the chorus of ‘YMCA’ stopping a letter further each time and holding the corresponding position until you have finished wetting your diaper.
    So the first time you wet yourself you will sing up to the first ‘Y’ and hold your arms up in the Y pose. The second time you will sing up to the first ‘M’, the fifth time the second ‘Y’, ect. (If you run out of letters you may start again from the first ‘y’.).
    You may not start wetting your diaper until you get to the letter.
  • You may change your diaper at anytime, but you must narrate our loud each step to your master, and hold each item up in the air for him to see as you pick them up.
    After your clean diaper is on, spend 3 minutes kneeling, holding your used diaper up above your head so he can see how wet it was.

If you make a mistake in following these rules at anytime, for the rest of the punishment, replace ‘any village people song of your choice’ with ‘YMCA on repeat’

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post: