View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 07:35 PM   #809
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Late night shower

I remember a long ways back you did a really crazy photo dare and I think this will be perfect for trying to get one person to see you. And the best thing is I thought of two ways to do it. Both pretty different from each other but still same idea, kinda.

Go to a store that has a lot of shower displays Or closets. A place with things big enough to get in. It should be late at night so few if any customers. Now for the fun.

The first way you can do this is solo. Pick a place a little away strip down and hide your clothes. Now go to each display and figure out which one is the most comfortable to masturbate in. Try out many. In each one you must edge once if the edge comes too fast try for another to really get a feel for it. Once you’ve tried out a good amount of them decide which one was the best. Now you can either just go back to your clothes or you can go to the best one and have an orgasm. Though for fun the orgasm is going to cost you half the clothes you brought. If it’s an odd number leave more than you take.

Now the second way you can do this is with a friend you both go to the bathroom. Here is where you strip down and wait. Your friend gets to take your clothes and go hide them around the store. Now it would already be daring to do this normally but I can see you taking your time and hiding a lot. So here’s the catch you’re on a time limit. Your friend has to give you a fair amount of time, giant store more time, small store less. Once the time is up you can no longer look for clothes, you have to leave in what ever you manage to find. If you’re still naked well that should be a fun walk. And if you find all the clothes I think the friend should face a punishment, since it’s no fun if you get to go home clothed. I’ll leave that bit up to you.

Well those are the dates and now that I’m done I see that they’re nothing alike so to different dares. Have fun if you do them.

I also had a question, what do you have in mind for the dare in front of the now 7 strangers?
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote