View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 06:30 PM   #8745
Dutchbuster

Hi everyone,

I’m still looking for the right dominant for me. I have been a long term sub for many years, but unfortunately I am not able to be a full time sub anymore because I don’t have the time to commit to something full time / 24/7.

Which is why I am looking for something specific at the moment. I would like to meet someone who is passionate about ballbusting/cbt. Someone who identifies as a true sadist and is not afraid to cause pain and push limits.

I have a decent pain tolerance when it comes to busting but would like to improve, grow and get to next levels of brutality.

I am motivated, comitted, honest and loyal and not afraid of pain or some damage. I don’t worry about fertility either as I do not want kids.

So are you a sadist who really enjoys destroying some balls? Want to walk this path with me and find out how much progress we can make? Please hit me up.

Needles / skewering is something I am not brave enough for yet (thinking about it for many, many years already though), this is something I want to overcome
and eventually make it happen. But don’t expect it to happen in the very near future.

I prefer women, but I am open to go down this road with a sadistic man too.

kik: worthless88

ps. I am not interested in people who ask for nudes or get demanding in their first message. I am the kind of person who would like to talk a bit to see if we connect and are looking for the same thing. This is to avoid wasting Your and my time. There’s so many people out here who just want to get off, That I want to know what I am getting myself into before I start putting a lot of time and effort into something.
Dutchbuster is offline   Reply With Quote