View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #5
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasincage View Post
I really enjoy forced exposure, without face. Unfortunately, all the "masters" I met asked with face. They said it is to empower the domination process.
I'm not one to force face but it is this very reluctance to show your face that breaches the line of willing exhibitionism to become exposure. Truly exhibitionism and exposure are not too different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExhibCouple View Post
Yep... we've experienced the same thing. I understand the power trip thing but they have to realize safety and anonymity is a requirement. We just gave up on trying to find a "master". Just not for us.
Continuing my above point the addition of a 'POWERRRR' trip is what some people believe defines exposure (in my experience anyway), you're not exposing them unless they feel nervous or unwitting.

In either case it is a shame, many 'exposure sluts' as I like to refer to them simply enjoy the fact that someone else is deciding WHERE their images end up -- and not the content.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dared to perfection for this post: