View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 08:30 AM   #10
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

After a week of waiting for supplies, and another week of interruptions, I was able to attempt this challenge.

I turned the hot water all the way up, which goes to a maximum skin-safe temperature around 43 C (110F). I brought my liquid dish soap into the shower with me. It has a pleasant coconut scent. Using a small soft-to-medium nylon bath brush, I drizzled the dish soap onto the bristles.

I started at my feet, and worked my way up my left leg. I swirled the bristles briskly and firmly as I scrubbed. It didn't appear to leave scratches, but it stung with heat as the water rinsed down. I then switched to my right leg, followed by my backside up to my shoulders. From my shoulders down I did my arms and hands, leaving the most sensitive skin along my chest and between my legs for last. Although I tried to maintain even pressure, I may have lightened it a little as I pulled the soapy bristles over the most delicate spots; it's hard not to flinch on instinct when you're applying the pressure yourself. I worried the soap would be drying, especially with all the exfoliation from the scrubbing, but it wasn't really too bad for one day.

For safety on the rub-down, rather than buying automotive Turtle Wax, I picked up some pure caranuba for food, then melted it together with beeswax and coconut oil using a natural furniture polish recipe. The waxing sensation was strange and sticky, and I worried a lot about it staining my clothes and/or clogging the drain, so I waited for a day when I didn't have to dress up in work clothes. It was an interesting experience in the moment, but I'm not sure I'd want to repeat it due to the anxiety about where the wax might end up around my home afterwards.

Overall this was a good experience! While the scrubbing definitely stung in the moment, I didn't see any ill effects afterwards, and felt extra clean after all that work.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote