View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 08:01 PM   #9
serazene

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTony View Post
Luckily the suggested amount of water needed per day is between 13 and 16 cups, so you will be up to 20 by the end of the work day.

I believe in you.
Complete failure today, it's a bit too disruptive to my work schedule. I may try bringing in a large water bottle tomorrow that I can nurse at my desk instead of repeatedly getting up for more water.

However, even then I might have to throw in the towel on that one Throwaway2018's rule is a bit intense for more than one bathroom trip a day.

I had my four cups in the morning as instructed, followed by my coffee when I got into work. On Mondays my team has a morning meeting from 10:30-11:30, after which we usually get lunch together. I was potty dancing by the end of the meeting, and had another meeting immediately after lunch, but I managed to hold it til 1:30.

I found an empty bathroom and dropped my pants at a urinal. About halfway through the stream I heard the door open around the corner, so got them yanked back up. I ended up retreating to another bathroom across the building in order to finish. I'm not sure I'll be able to use a stall - peeing through my underwear is a bit too much unless it's the very, very end of the day and I'm wearing dark pants.

So I'm going to try to keep it to 0-1 bathroom visits at work unless the rule gets softened somehow xP

Just got settled at home and relieved myself after letting the dogs out. Had plenty of water to make up for lost time during the day. I will try to hold tonight (both ways) until someone gives me some at-home instruction, but if no one replies tonight I'll figure out something fun to do.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote