View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 01:53 PM   #51
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Grab some lipstick, across your face from cheek to cheek write out COCK with your mouth as the "O", go ahead and lay it on thick over your mouth too, as trash as you can make it. then across your tits write out TEASE.

Grab a stool or a chair and place it in front of your mirror, then strip and leave your panties on. Grab a hair brush, your choice of what kind, and a condom. Pull your panties taught until they're rubbing against your clit and a camel toe is visibly clear, then sit down in front of the mirror with your legs spread wide. Keep your feet flexed so only the balls of your feet and toes are on the ground, you are not allowed to lean the soles of your feet against the legs of the chair/stool for support.

It's been 118 hours (at time of writing) since you've started this thread, lets remember this all started because you were being a tease and didn't even want to fulfill a simple request. Hold the condom wrapper in your mouth then and begin to spank your inner thighs 25 times each. W/each stroke you'll keep eye contact with yourself in the mirror memorizing the image of yourself w/the words COCK TEASE clear as day across your body and a condom wrapper begging to be ripped open and used on you. After the first 50 strokes are finished you've earned a small reprise for your feet and can rest them on their soles.

During this brief intermission take the wrapper from your mouth and stuff the corner into your panties so it's still in clear view. Use the brush's bristles to "caress" your nipples. Keep your legs open, close your eyes and imagine the man whose cock you left stiff. Apologize to him for being a cock tease, and a slut that misleads ppl. After you've apologized 7 times while brushing both of your nipples back onto the balls of your feet you go.

You still have 68 more strokes w/the back of your brush to go, spend them how you would across your thighs and tits, so long as every 3rd stroke goes across your cunt. Count them out loud and don't forget to thank the nice ppl of gD who've taken the time to remind you how to be a proper slut after cunt stroke.

Oh and don't forget to have fun and finger both holes to the edge at least once after you finish this "reminder" !

PS. If you don't have a condom wrapper, which why does a slut not have the tools of her trade ready at a moments notice, use a pack of gum or even some folded up money/credit card.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote