View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:28 PM   #2
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Try this dare:
Sweet release.
Items required: 3 cartons of ice cream, hot sauce, 4 car wash sponges, and a diaper.

Soak one sponge in hot sauce to the point it will drip out if squeezed. (Use a little water if you'd have enough hot sauce.) Next melt the ice cream and absorb each carton with a sponge. Chill each ice cream sponge. Now diaper up. Place the hot sauce sponge in the back of the diaper as far down/between the back of your legs as you can. If I was nice, I'd let you lean back a bit for the dare, but you like it hard.

You butt should start tingling and really burn once you sit down, now how to get some sweet release? With ice cream of course! Place the first ice cream sponge in front of your diaper and start humping away. You need some "fap" material though. I want you to pick something humiliating and you'll see often. You gf's favorite gift, a picture of your mother, whatever you'll see day by day and think I humped that while in diapers looking like a horny slut.

Now hopefully all that cool ice cream slides down (again easier if gravity could help, but oh well. ) and starts cooking you off right? Well not if that diaper is doing it's job. So if you can't get relief, take out the ice cream sponge and put the next on in. Use different material for each sponge. I'm sure the diaper won't absorb it all or the sponge freeze your boy bits. Pulse all that humping should squish the hot sause sponge more and more.

If you fail after all 3 sponges, I guess you don't get relief. So take the hot sauce sponge and place it into the front of the diaper and preform one last humping session for 5 minutes. Hope your frosty bits got cooled off enough.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote