Thread: [NON-FICTION] Strip Basketball
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 06:29 AM   #7
coolio5

Thumbs up

PART 8: Time to strip!

As soon as we got home, we tied Greg to a chair again, and locked him in the laundry room. He wouldn't be bothering us for a while.

Then Katey led Mike into another room. I had a felling we wouldn't see them for a while.

Now it was just me and Tori sitting in the family room, and i ordered her to strip to her skivvies again. I realized I was hungry, and I saw the money that my Mom had left for me and Mike to order pizza. Suddenly I got a brilliant idea!

"Tori, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah actually, what do you have?" she replied.

"Well, I'm gonna order pizza, but here's the catch. When delivery boy comes, you have to answer the door...NAKED!"

"No way! No way in HELL!" she shrieked.

"Well I believe I'm the master, and you must do ANYTHING I want! If you don't you will have to take a severe punishment. It'll be worse then this!"

"Fine, I'll do it."

I called the pizza place and ordered 2 large pizzas, one with pepperoni, one with sausage. We waited about twenty minutes when the pizza came. I instructed Tori to remove her bra and panties. She sighed then did, whimpering a little. Now I had seen her naked before, but trust me, it was just as amazing now as it was a week ago. Slowly she opened the door, holding the money in one hand.

The guy had been looking down at the pizza saying, "That'll be $18.24." Then suddenly he looked up and saw who was paying him, and almost dropped the pizza. He was a pretty nerdy looking guy, and I doubted he had ever actually seen a naked girl not on the computer before. He turned bright red, and I saw a small bump growing in his pants. Tori saw it to and kind of giggled, which just made him even more red. Finally he said, "Uhhh, well, why don't you just have these on the house." With that he took one last look then ran back to his car.

When Tori closed the door, we just cracked up laughing. This caused Mike and Katey to run out and see what the noise was. When they saw Tori completely nude, holding two pizzas, they just said, "Oh, well, looks like yoou had fun."

Then I looked at them. Katey was wearing a cow-girl suit, complete with whip, and Mike was wearing nothing but body paint and a pair of boxers. Then he turned around and I noticed that the ass of the boxers had been cut out. In that hole, there was a series of dark red stripes across his ass, no doubt from the bull whip. "Don't tell me this is a personal fetish of yours," I said to Mike. He said, "I'll explain later."

Finally I said, "Lets go eat."

We ventured off into the kitchen and were excited for what the rest of the night had in store for us.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it. I'll try to get the next post out soon, but it may be more then a week, because I'm going on vacation, sorry. As always, if you have any suggestions, post them here or PM me.