Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Sexual Zombies
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:48 AM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 09 - Two Years Later...

The nurse walked carefully along the bleak corridor of Area 51. The lights were dim, the hallway was dirty. In her white skirt and tight suit, she felt under dressed for the place. Still, uniforms were mandatory.

She entered the main room and joined doctors Roberge and Thyme as they worked over the stats.

"Nurse Goodwin. Excellent."

Doctor Roberge stood up and took the graphs from the nurse. He sat back down and examined the results. He was a fifty year old man, completely bald with a grey mustache. His assistant, doctor Thyme was much younger, in his thirties, very athletic and good looking, with his jet black hair and perfect smile. Nurse Goodwin, in her early forties, could very well fancy the young doctor and he knew it, winking at her subtly. Still, doctor Roberge was aware of the flirting.

"Doctor Thyme, if you would focus"
"Sorry."
"Now then. The graphs say that the substance's components are actually variations on human sexual hormones."
"But how can that be?"
"Truth be told, we haven't the foggiest."

Doctor Roberge got up and stared into the room down below. A naked woman - or what could still be mistaken for one - was strapped to a large bed. The restraints were made of titanium, the strongest metal on Earth. She seemed asleep, but once in a while, her body jerked. When that happened, the doctors knew what to do.

"She's amazing... simply unbelievable."

Nurse Goodwin bent over and took a look at the subject. Doctor Thyme commented.

"Jessica. 21 at the time of transformation. She was raped by a zombie. Turned into this."

The nurse shivered from the horror. Doctor Roberge continued.

"Somehow, during the intercourse, her body chemistry was altered to carry not only the Zombie virus, but also a mutated strain that increases hormonal production and grants the zombie the ability to engage in sexual activity."
"That is disgusting, doctor."
"Perhaps. It is scientifically intriguing. There is no physical need for a dead - or undead - creature to procreate. But of course, we know better."

The nurse did not seem to understand. The young doctor explained.

"She is pregnant."
"What? By whom?"
"The zombie father. We keep killing the child in her womb but it keeps regenerating."
"Why don't you simply destroy her?"
"We can't. Not until we're sure the baby will die with her, or we can slay it. The mutation is stronger than anything we have come up with. Imagine, nurse Goodwin, a race of zombies, capable of procreating through natural means."

The nurse had seen enough. She backed away.

"What about the father?"
"Dead when we recovered her. Shame about that. He might have held clues as to how to fight this thing. That will be all, nurse. Thank you."

The nurse left the room. Doctor Thyme followed her into the hall.

"I hope that wasn't too troubling, Jane."
"No... I guess. Well I've seen zombies before. This one though... she's different isn't she. Almost... erotic."
"Believe me, I know."
"You feel it too."
"If I stare at her for too long, I just want to masturbate really... I'm feeling a little horny right now."
"Not now, doctor. Please."

Doctor Thyme doesn't insist. Nurse Goodwin smiles at him.

"Come see me when your shift is over."

She walks away, strutting her stuff for his benefit.

Inside the main room, doctor Roberge is still studying the numbers. For a moment, he seems to understand something.

"These numbers do not make sense... and yet, they've been double checked. But that can only mean one thing... but it simply not possible."

He gets up and stares back down into the room, at the naked form of the zombie Jessica.

"If these numbers are right... her baby is human."