Thread: [FICTION] A Night of Truth or Dare
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #3
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Thanks for the support everyone!
Part 3.
"Dare, of course." said Davis, he wasn't going to miss any action. Jenna observed Davis, sitting there in his red briefs and scanned the room.
"I dare you to be hung by the stairs by your underwear." The stairs in nicks basement had ledges on them, making it the perfect place to hand Davis. Alex grabbed a chair that davis stood on as his underwear was hooked on and the chair was quickly removed. Davis fell a short distence, until his underwear caught him, his face turning red, holding in his pain. A scream would alert Nick's mom which was something they didnt want. The girls laughed as his erect penis that was wedged to the front of his underwear. A few minutes later he fell, his underwear tearing in the back slightly. He was relived it was over and they returned to the game.
"How about now we just all take dare?" Davis suggested this so that he wouldn't be the only one taking dare now. The others agreed. "Ok, Nicole, I dare you to pee yourself." Nicole turned red, realizing that she really needed to go badly. Nick led her into the guest bathroom and into he shower, as the others watched her white panties grew yellow and a river trailed down her leg. When she was done she was wt and now yellow.
"Can I change?" She asked.
"No, you have to live with it." Nick stated, seeing his own underwear situation.
"Ok then. Nick, I dare you to be locked outside until your next turn." Nicole stated, as Nick stared at her, shocked again by the change in game he was picked up by the other boys and taken outside. It was a cool night and he was left there, sitting in the grass until they would let him back in.
"Well since he cant give a dare i'll just skip my turn." Jenna said, very happy. "Well then. Alex, I dare you to be handcuffed behind your back." And so Colette searched the storage room for some plastic handcuffs, locking Alex's hands behind his back. Then suddenly Colette began to feel his privates.
"He doesn't feel very big. Come see this girls." Davis watched as his friend was surrounded by girls, all feeling his package. He felt both scared and jealous of his friend. Then the girls stopped and returned to the game. Alex's 4 inch boner was visible through his boxers.
"Ok, I dare colette to change clothes with Jenna." Alex said, allowing the girls to enter the bathroom. They were about the same size and when they emerged Jenna was in a pink thong and bra while Colette was in nick's boxer-briefs and a black bra.
"Well we better let Nick in." Colette said, and so he was. During the time he was outside Nick's penis had shrunk from being erect to almost non-visible even in the tight undies he was wearing.
"Ok, time for your next dare Nick." Colette said.