View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 02:17 AM   #802
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
Small and hot
It’s not, helps with everyone’s imagination though
And if there was a dare about putting your clothes high up, running somewhere texting Aylin where and then both of you running to get them, if you lose having to walk back home naked in daytime before she brings a bunch of mutual friends to the location so you can’t stay there unless your will to explain all your perversions to your friends, (uni or regular library place in town ect) could she reach the high shelf

Dare made more daring with bells
this one was great haha we did this one yesterday at about 2pm ♥

in a public park (5km away from my house) we chose a place where we put one set of clothes on a tree so both of us would have to climb up there to get them (shes about as tall as me) ♥ the tree was near the center of the park *-*

Then we both went to a starting position and burned our clothes (both of them) *-* then we started running ♥ both of us chose a different way so we quickly didnt see each other ♥

My way:
i couldnt run very far because quickly i saw a group of grandmas walking along a path i had to cross... it took me like 2 minutes until they finally passed me and i could continue *-* after they were gone i hurried to be the first at the tree but when i almost reached it i saw that there was a old guy sitting on a bench near that tree *-* i just stayed where i was and waited for him to leave until i saw aylin sneaking to that tree *-* i just had to also sneak there to be the first *-* aylin was already starting to climb that tree when i reached it *-* the guy obviously notices us two women climbing on that tree and just watched all the time *-* Aylin got the clothes first..

Aylins way:
She also saw that group of grandmas but they were far away so she just ran over the path dont caring to get seen... *-* a few bikers passed so she also had to hide for a few times but always only for a few seconds *-* she didnt care about the guy on that bench because i would get seen by more than one guy probably so one guy was okay for her... *-*

When she was dressed and i was standing naked next to her she went to her car and drove to my home... i started walking home naked in broad daylight *-*

my way home:
in that park there were may places i could hide there only were a few strangers walking or biking so no big problem but then for about 4km i had to follow a very often used street but i chose to walk through the forest next to it dont caring for the way being a bit longer ♥ i had 1 hour for the 5km way until a few of aylins friends would arrive at my place *-* i dont have much time to write this report so ill just report what happened.. ♥ i had to hide a lot but one time i got caught in my hiding spot*-* i ducked behind a bush and a walking old couple stopped and noticed me sitting there *-*they asked me what i would do there and if i would need help ♥ they were really nice but i just told them i need to go and quickly left embarassed *-* i jogged most of the time because only walking would take more than 1 hour for sure *-* the last street i had to walk to get to my house was very difficult because its my neighborhood..at daytime.. so extreme high chance to get seen *-* i looked around and when i didnt see anybody i ran as fast as i could directly into my backyard and knocked for aylin to open the door ♥ when she opened the door i was happy to be there before her friends were there ♥ but only like 5 mins later they appeared and used the doorbell *-* i was still naked and in the kitchen and the only way in my room to dress was at the frontdoor which got a window so i couldnt walk up there without getting seen *-* aylin let her friends in and went into the living room with them ♥ i stayed in the kitchen and when they were in the living room i quickly sneaked into my room ♥

aylin got brown hair now
is a bit smaller than me but almost as tall as me
b cups
shaved
nice round booty
thin and does a lot of sports
piercing on her left nipple
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: