View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 03:45 AM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default 24 hours in a straitjacket

So we have a Halloween party this evening and my "costume" is just a straitjacket and panties... But not only am I going to the party in a straitjacket, I'm going to be in it for 24 hours from midday today (UK time, so 15 minutes from now)

Obviously I won't be able to log in for the next 24 hours, but my husband will and we're looking for any tasks / ideas that I should try to do whilst in the straitjacket.

Please don't make it too disgusting - he will go through them and chose which ones to give me. We're new to this (this is my first thread) so haven't set any limits as such... But he won't make me do the really disgusting stuff that's often mentioned on here. We're looking to keep it more fun, and also we won't be sending photos / videos etc

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote