View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
Max1328
Account Banned

I like that idea. In a good D/S dynamik, there is no weaker or stronger part. Both parts should get stronger. As a Dom I always try to mold my Sub into the best version of herself.

For me its hard to humiliate a sub because of how she looks. Sure you can loose weight, but you can't change your breasts your face and so on. At least not without surgery

I think it's more effective to humiliate someone because of the behavior, for example that you eat too much and have no control to stop this. So stop, to be the lazy person with low self-discipline and avoid all fastfood "restaurants". This stuff is crap and not good for you. It may be more time consuming, but try to cook by yourself as much as you can.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote