View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 08:41 AM   #73
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 41 - For Our Friends VII - Time Apart

[Jim]

As Brigitte looks us over, the plan is forming in her mind. We know she enjoys being in control, and we want to indulge her. That's why I let her decide how best to proceed from here.

It's been quite a game so far, and although it's not over, it has reached its peak. Most of us are naked or in various stages of undress. Everyone is horny, and everyone is eager to let loose some of that accumulated tension from earlier.

"Let's start with the obvious. Bonnie, Barry, do your thing."
"Yes Ma'am."

Barry gets up and moves to sit on the couch. Bonnie kneels before him, grabs his cock in his hands and starts playing with it, licking his tip with her tongue every now and then. We know where that is going. We turn back to Brigitte, while still keeping one eye on their actions.

"Our next team-up is Claire and Sarah, but I don't think it would be fair to exclude their partners. So Jim and Cassie, I'm teaming you up. I suggest, if you want a bit more privacy, you can always go into the bedroom."

I'm all for privacy at this point. I like watching others perform but I'm not so much into being seen myself. Still, we wait to know what Brigitte will recommend to the others.

I notice that Jimmy has moved towards Thomas. Brigitte goes to talk to them, but realizes it's not necessary. They need to sort this out by themselves. That leaves Jennifer and Prissy, as well as her and Brad.

"Jennifer, Prissy... what do you want to do?"

For a moment, Jennifer hesitates.

"I want to be in the same room as Sarah and Jim."
"Ooh.. all right."

Brigitte then turns to Brad.

"Sit beside Barry, love. Tonight, it's my treat."
"Yes, love."

Cassie grabs my hand as Claire grabs Sarah's.

"Come on."
"Just so you all know, I'm not ready for a... free for all?"
"It's all right, Jim."

Cassie leans into me.

"You won't do anything you don't want to do. I swear."
"My body or my mind?"
"We'll see."

We enter the bedroom. It is the honeymoon suite after all. Sarah steps away from Claire and walks up to me.

"Are you up to this, honey?"

I have to ponder my answer for a moment.

"I'm up to you having as much fun as you want, love. Don't worry about me at all. I'll be in the room with you available."

Sarah looks around. Cassie. Claire. Jennifer. Prissy. Herself.

"You know something, Jim, you're damn lucky."
"What?"
"All girls."

I laugh. It's the same as spring break. I suppose I am lucky. There are four other guys, and they're all with their partners; two of them actually being another guy. Those who still have pieces of clothing on take them off.

Jennifer walks up to Sarah.

"Sarah..."
"What?"
"Before we do anything..."

Jennifer gets to her knees. Sarah is somewhat stunned.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you."
"You're probably right, you know that? I mean, look at this."
"Still, it doesn't excuse the way I treated you."
"Get up, silly."

Jennifer looks up.

"I forgive you. I was just... I just needed some space and I wasn't ready for much of what happened either. You are right, Jim has changed everything. (She looks at me.) But for the better."

Sarah helps Jennifer stand.

"And you met someone. Which is nice."

Jennifer blushes as Prissy comes over.

"Prissy, you know Jenn's my best friend."
"Yeah, I know about you two."
"What do you say to that, then?"
"To be honest Sarah, I tried not to judge you when Jenn spoke of you. I knew she was suffering."

The girls have a three-way hug. Suddenly, Claire pulls on Sarah and tosses her onto the bed.

"It's been a while, Sarah."
"It sure has."
"Jim, with your permission?"
"By all means."

Cassie walks up to me.

"I'll take care of you in the meantime, Jim."

And she pushes me onto the bed, gently stroking my cock. Prissy turns to Jennifer.

"Can we all have some?"
"You'll have to ask him."

I am feeling generous, but I'm also scared I might have a reaction like during spring break. It takes me a while to find an answer, enough for Jenn and Prissy to start kissing and groping each other, as they also move towards the bed. I close my eyes for a moment, but open them when I start to hear Sarah's moans. Claire is eating her out now, while Cassie is eating me out, her mouth swallowing my tip. It feels good and somewhat distressing at the same time. I reach for Sarah's hands and grab it. Her physical contact stabilizes me. If Sarah is with me, I have nothing to fear.

I realize that Jennifer and Prissy are soon engrossed into each other. I feel more at ease that way; they're not pining for me or my manhood. I'll indulge them if I feel like it later. I feel Sarah's hand squeeze mine as Claire brings her to orgasm; Sarah muffles her moans as she does. Cassie is going down hard on me, and I'm having a hard time controlling myself. But as Claire pulls away from Sarah, so does Cassie do on me, allowing me some respite. I see Claire and Cassie kissing. Sarah tilts her head towards me and smiles.

Cassie and Claire give themselves a nudge and suddenly switch places. I turn to Claire.

"Are you sure, Claire? I know you're a lesbian and all..."
"Relax, Jim. It's okay. I've done blow jobs before."
"Only if it's all right with you."

Claire looks at Sarah.

"Is he always like this?"
"Always."

Claire laughs then goes down on me, as Cassie goes down on Sarah. I know Claire and Thomas have had similar experiences in the past. I'm enjoying every moment of it myself.

I see Prissy's shape as she goes on her knees. I can't see Jennifer so I imagine she's under Prissy. In fact, once I hear Prissy moan, I know what's going on. I stare at Prissy's gorgeous profile, her round breasts, her firm ass. She does look a lot like Jennifer in many ways.

Sarah's grip tightens again on my hand. Cassie is again bringing her to her peak. Claire isn't working me as hard as Cassie was, and she's mostly using her hands. Sarah shivers from the cold. Cassie pulls away and stares at me.

"Fuck her, Jim. Fuck her good."

As Claire pulls away, I roll over and on top of Sarah, sliding my hard shaft into her wet pussy. She groans as I penetrate her. Claire and Cassie move up to her breasts, one on each side, and start smothering them with kisses. I start to pump inside Sarah, in and out, back and forth; my gaze sometimes wanders into the room. Prissy is still on her knees, but this time I see the gorgeous shape of Jennifer as she eats out her new lover. The sight brings me over the edge and I shoot my load into Sarah, collapsing on top of her. She wraps her arms and legs around me and we remain there for a moment, taking each other's presence in, unaware of our surroundings.