View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 03:54 AM   #1
graceandglitter

Default F/19 Forced Orgams Training!

Hello All. I am back after a lapse, of course, because the real world is not the best best at times. I finally have a break for a bit and I thought it'd be a nice time to ask around for this.

I've found out that I don't really appreciate edging after the first few, but I do have a huge kink for multiple orgasms. I don't have anyone to tie me down at the moment, so I'll have to figure this out solo. I never can force myself to cum again after the first time (ever! It's been years), and I really really want to. I know it's possible! So! Force me to cum at least twice, but I'd love the challenge of having 4 orgasms or so. I have a wand, dildo, butt plug, and plenty of clamps and rope to use. I also enjoy using CBD cooling lube.

I'm really ready for a challenge, so try and make me cum as much as I can! I'll be sure to write a nice report on the results
Thank you!

Nothing pubic, as this is a nice day at home.

Limits: public, scat, webcaming, flashing, other people, anything that really scars. that's about it.

Likes: Edging, forced orgasms, self bondage, hypnosis, anal, vibrator torture, sensations (heat, ice, numbing cream), wax play.

Bisexual. And not sure where I fit yet (exploring!?) but pretty subby as of now!

-F.W
graceandglitter is offline   Reply With Quote