View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 19 - Spring Break V - FRIDAY V [Sarah]

If Marlene is looking around the room for sympathy, she is surely mistaken. She finally turns her gaze to Claudia, her partner for the game, who does not seem too happy about the outcome.

"Thank you very much, Marlene."
"What?"
"If you take a sanction, I have to take it too, you know."

The reality of her decision hits Marlene and she looks glum. Claudia gets up and drags Marlene to her feet.

"I'm not getting naked alone. You strip first."

Marlene wants to argue, but the rules are clear. She wouldn't imitate Jennifer's erotic dance and photo shoot around the room, she has to agree to a sanction, determined randomly: she has to strip naked. And because she failed to comply, her partner, Claudia, must also strip naked.

I'm finding these girls adorable. I don't think the girls would actually mind being naked, but neither wants to go first. I see Peter puts the camera away. He's not going to take pictures of this, apparently. I'm a little disappointed, but I understand. Jennifer poses nudes all the time; we don't have Claudia or Marlene's background to assist in that decision.

"Come on!" Julie says. "Quit stalling and get naked!"

Marlene blushes, as she removes her heels and sets them beside the sofa.

"Remember! You can't get dressed until you've successfully emulated another team."

She slips her light blue dress off her shoulders; she has very little hips so it practically falls to the ground, leaving her wearing nothing but a purple bikini. She looks around the room, looking at Claudia. Her partner kicks off her own sandals and start unbuttoning her pink shirt, opening it to reveal a very pink and very tight bikini top. The skirt goes off. Claudia unzips her red mini-skirt, slides it down her hips. Her pink bikini bottom is practically a thong.

Claudia motions for Marlene to continue. Marlene unclasps her bikini bra from the front, hesitates, then pulls it off quickly and covers her breasts awkwardly. Claudia points to Marlene's bottom. Keeping one hand on her mounds, Marlene pulls her purple bikini bottom off with the other, and quickly sits back down, crossing her legs. I have time to see a little speck of hair; she must keep it trimmed.

Claudia smiles at Marlene's discomfort, then pulls the strap off her own bikini top; it falls off effortlessly, revealing two very appealing shapes on her chest. She pulls the string on her bottom section and it falls to the ground. She does not hide anything from us, and I see the trimmed hair just over her sex. She sits back down gracefully on the sofa, turning to her partner.

"Marlene, get those hands off your breasts!"

She actually pulls the hands away; we get a very good look at Marlene's sexy pair. She covers back upfor a moment, angry at Claudia, then finally abandons and puts her hands beside her. I look around at everyone, gazing their reactions.

We notice that Jimmy has come back during the stripping. He is standing motionless, in awe of what is happening. Thomas is also somewhat excited; the sight itself may not do much for him but the thrill of the game always gets him riled up. Jim's being pretty cool about it, although I can tell he is getting horny. Claudia and Marlene's friends are mostly laughing, but I see Julie is really into it. As for Jennifer and Peter, it's hard to tell their reaction. I know Peter is accustomed to seeing naked girls, but never in this context. It must a new thrill for him.

"Can we get on with it now?" Marlene asks.

Jimmy goes to sit, high-fiving Thomas. We roll again. Julie and Sandy get designated, and they ask Kamara and Susan to perform the stunt. It takes a moment for the girls to decide. I notice that Peter has recovered his camera, but he's aiming it away from the naked girls. My trust in him increases; he seems so sensitive to Marlene's stress.

Kamara speaks.

"Well, since we're all wearing bikinis underneath anyway..."

Susan agrees. Both girls kick off their heels beside their couch and stand; in one simultaneous motion, the remove their skirts; Kamara's golden one piece runs up her body, while Susan's grey mini skirt falls to the floor. Susan then hesitates; earlier, I had her take off her bra, so she has nothing under her top.

"Take it off!" Sandy almost screams.

She gets everyone's backing. Susan shrugs and pulls off her tank top; her large mounds juggle back into place as the top falls to the ground. They are enormous, and I'm thinking they can't be natural. And Kamara is so sexy in her yellow bikini.

Jim leans into my ear.

"This is awfully reminiscent of New Year's..."

I kiss him on the cheek. Julie and Sandy then get up and, imitating their friends, start removing their clothes. Julie does it in one move; removing her black dress and sliding it off her hips; she has a green bikini top and a tight matching sports boxer as underwear. It's Sandy's turn; she starts with her red top, showing a tight but non-revealing black support bra; then with the mini-skirt appears green sports boxers. I'm focusing mainly on Julie; I'm really getting the hots for her, but it's really because I'm letting her get under my skin.

Susan jiggles her breasts as she backs down. Peter goes to snap a picture and Susan exposes herself. Claudia calls out.

"Hey, get a picture of me and Marlene together."
"No!"
"Come on, Marlie. It will be just for us."

Marlene fights it for a second, then bites back her shyness. Claudia hugs her naked form to Marlene's and kisses her on the cheek, while Peter takes a picture.

"This is so humiliating..."

Peter goes to set the recent pictures on the projector screen. We watch the stripping unfold, then get a few nude pictures of Susan, Marlene and Claudia. Marlene eventually manages to laugh about it. I wonder if this is the first time she has played with her friends. The others seem much more accustomed than her.

As we roll again, Thomas and Jimmy get to designate a group. They target Jennifer and Peter. It takes a while for Peter to decide what he wants to do; apparently, Jennifer is letting him pick. He hesitates.

"I don't really know how far you people are willing to go... I can be pretty perverted if I want!"

Julie answers.

"That's why everyone is teamed with someone they're comfortable with, so it's easier if things get... raunchy."
"Okay. I suppose."

He leans in and whispers something to Jennifer. She seems surprised and whispers something back. He grabs her by the hand and pulls her away, into the kitchen.

"We'll be right back."

They leave us hanging. We can't hear what they are saying but it's clear some kind of argument is going on. Are they having a fight? They quickly come back; Peter has two 14 oz bottles of alcohol; we identify Vodka. He's also bringing a siphon. Jennifer is bringing a dish rag.

Peter lies on his back and puts the siphon in his mouth; Jennifer sets up the dishrag behind his head. Jimmy seems excited. We're all drinking something, beer, wine or spritzer; this seems more up his alley. Once Peter gives her the go ahead, Jennifer starts pouring the alcohol into the siphon, as Peter swallows it, one gulp at a time. It's amazing seeing Peter absorbing all of the bottle's contents; what's even more amazing is that he doesn't miss a beat, doesn't stop to take a breath and doesn't choke. Fourteen ounces later, he straightens himself and spits the siphon to the floor.

We applaud. He looks okay, despite his head being a little wobbly.

Jimmy retrieves the siphon and tells Thomas to get ready. He assumes the same posture as Peter did; he sets the dishrag behind his head and the siphon in his mouth. Thomas starts pouring; Jimmy does his best to swallow the alcohol, and he succeeds for a full ten ounces. Suddenly, he chokes and spits out the siphon and whatever alcohol remains in his mouth. Thomas checks on him, but Jimmy tells him he's fine. He retrieves the siphon and, after a few coughs, resumes the position and finishes the bottle.

He also gets a round of applause, but as he gets up, his body almost fails him. Peter is laughing heartily, already giddy from his consumption; Jimmy is in worst shape. Thomas helps Jimmy straigten up.

Claudia has been taking pictures all along, and her naked behind is in my face. It's so inviting. I turn to Jim and bring his attention to it.

"I bet you'd like to get a piece of that."
"Are you deliberately trying to make me have sex with someone else? Sooner or later, I'm going to give in."

I begin to apologize, but he kisses me to shut me up.

"Sarah, I love you. I'll do what you ask me to, to make you happy. Bear that in mind if you say something."

It's time for another team. We roll. Marlene is hoping her name pops up, but instead we get me and Jim to ask them to come up with a challenge. Since they can't imitate anyone, it means they remain naked. Claudia speaks.

"I'd ask you to strip for we're already naked."

Jim laughs. I answer.

"We could strip if you'd like."
"Nah. I'll think of something else. Marlene, you want to get back at someone for being humiliated, now's the time."

I look into Marlene's eyes and see a speck of meanness. My mind races at the possibilities she might inflict on us. Before she can speak, Julie intervenes.

"This will be our last round for this game."

Everyone is disappointed.

"Really? I have other games too."
"On'more roun'."

Jimmy manages to form a sentence.

"All right, one more, then we move on."

Marlene stares at Jim, then me. She has a wicked smile on her face. She gets up and moves to the table with the food on it. She grabs a banana and goes back to her seat. I read determination in her eyes. She opens her legs and, without removing the peel, starts rubbing the banana near her opening. To be honest, I'm a bit shocked. I figured she was prude. Maybe the adrenaline is getting the better of her. After a moment, she slides it into her, and starts using it to pleasure herself. Everyone, even her friends, are taken aback.

"Slow down, Marlene," Claudia says.

Marlene manages to regain some control, pulls it out and hands it to Claudia. Claudia slides it into herself and starts to do the same, but with much less rage in her motion. I'm too preoccupied to notice the others' reaction to this.

Once Claudia is done, she throws the banana over to me. I catch it. It's all slippery. I must admit to some discomfort. Two things make me hold back: one, I barely know these girls, and I don't know if they have any diseases; two, I've never really enjoyed using things that aren't designed specifically for sex in me. Jim seems equally confused.

"It's not going in back there."

He is adamant and I understand his reservations. This is no way to introduce him to the joys of anal play, especially since I don't really enjoy it myself. Marlene is fair but strict.

"It has to go inside you somehow."

There's an obvious solution to this, but Jim has the same restraints as me.

"Can I use another banana?"
"Sure."

Kamara leans in on the table and tosses me a new one. I wipe my hands on my skirt. I give Jim the banana, get up, and remove my blue bikini bottom, without removing my green skirt. I sit back down, pull up the skirt a little and retrieve the fruit. I play around my sex with it but it's cold and hardly stimulating to me. I turn to Jim and he starts kissing me. His contact makes me feel better; I finally manage to get the banana inside me. It's not uncomfortable, but it's definitely something unusual. For a moment, it's almost enjoyable, but the thought of the fruit inside me is too strange. I pull it out and hand it to Jim.

At first, he is hesitant. He doesn't mind eating me out, but he's never really enjoyed the taste. Now, he has to do something entirely new. He bites back his hesitation and starts sucking on the banana, covered in my juices. For some obscure reason, that in itself is arousing to me. I feel shivers run down my spine. I decide not to retrieve my underwear; I'm probably not going to need it later on.

Jim finishes sucking the fruit. We put the bananas back on the table but away from the other fruits. Jim seems alright; he takes a heavy gulp from his drink to cleanse his mouth. Marlene seems content and more relaxed now. Maybe the stimulation did her some good.

"Okay, final turn now."

Sandy and Julie get to challenge again; since they haven't yet challenged Claudia and Marlene, they select them. Claudia tells Marlene she'll come up with the next one. She turns to Peter.

"Can we use your pool?"
"Of course."

Claudia gets up, dragging Marlene along. We follow. Julie and Sandy are first in line, since they're the ones who will have to imitate whatever Claudia decides to do. She and Marlene jump into the water; Claudia instructs her partner on what to do, then both girls go under water. We wait. They're not coming up. All we say are two shapes in the water, close together, as if they were hugging.

Julie seems to understand what's going on. She tells Sandy to strip, as she removes her own top. As her small breasts come into view, I feel a surge inside me. I remember my desire to massage her chest when we were at beach. I squeeze Jim's hand tight. Sandy is much slower to remove her costume, but she does not seem shy about it. I can't help but stare at both their crotches. Sandy's is all bushy, but I see that Julie keeps hers shaven.

Eventually, we see Claudia and Marlene come up to the over, all flushed and tired. They extricate themselves out of the water, as Sandy and Julie take the plunge. Jennifer inquires as to what's happening. Claudia answers.

"Ever had sex underwater?"
"You were having sex?" I blurt out.
"Not really... just playing with each other as long as we could hold our breaths."

Julie and Sandy disappear under the water; we spot their huddled bodies and try to discern movement, but the water shields them. It doesn't last nearly as long, as Sandy comes up for air. They both step out of the pool; Sandy goes to hug Claudia for reasons unknown to me. The girls don't bother to get dressed up. My gaze still wanders at Julie. Peter speaks.

"Maybe we should continue this here, around the pool, since you girls are all wet."

Everyone laughs. Kamara retrieves the dice and sanction cards; those that need to go get their drinks do so. We roll again. Thomas and Jimmy get to call out a group, but Jimmy's intoxicated so Thomas picks up the decision. We're next on their list; Thomas has an idea but seems to hesitate. He whispers something to Jimmy, who seems to acknowledge positively. Thomas starts unzipping Jimmy's jeans and takes them off, revealing a black swimsuit. Jimmy then removes his own swimsuit, exposing himself to us for the first time. In his tipsy state, I'm wondering how aware he is, but there is steadiness in his movements.

Everyone stares. He's still limp right now (the alcohol doesn't help) but Thomas starts to work him, so he gets hard fairly quickly. Thomas is giving him a handjob, almost whispering to Jimmy's manhood. Jimmy is moaning loudly, enjoying every minute of it. His stare goes to himself, then to everyone around. He's enjoying being the centre of attention. It doesn't take long for Jimmy to edge; Thomas closes his eyes and plants his face right in front of Jimmy's shaft; when Jimmy releases, he shoots straight into Thomas's face; the liquid trickles down on his cheeks, to his lips and chin. Thomas has to catch Jimmy to prevent him from collapsing. He sets him down gently, then moves to the pool and plunges his face into the water, shaking about, then pulling his face out, clean from the pool water.

He turns to look at me. I ask Jim what he wants to do. He thinks about it, then nods for me to go for it. I unzip his pants, pull them off quickly, then go a little slower for his swimsuit. He's already hard; I get a few 'oohs' from the girls when I expose him. Jim is by no means exceptional, but a hard man always gets a reaction. Jim closes his eyes. I start to play with it; my gaze turns to Julie, who is licking her lips. I focus on the task at hand; Jim is reacting as expected to my hand job. It takes a few moments, but I sense him getting near explosion; I put my face in and close my eyes. It takes a few more strokes, then I feel the hot liquid sprayed across my face; his seems more liquid than Jimmy's and most of it actually trickles down on my yellow camisole. Jim only moans once, then catches his breath. I move to the pool and plunge my head in the water; the feeling is very nice; the water rinses the fluids from my face as I splash about. When I pull my head out, I feel like I'm waking up. I notice the stains on my camisole. Without hesitation, I pull it off, intentionally facing Julie as I expose myself.

Her reaction is instantaneous. A shiver slides across her entire body, and it echoes in mine. I really must talk to Jim about her; see how far I can go and how far he wants to go.

We see Jimmy is slowly coming about. He doesn't bother covering himself up. Jim seems a bit more shy; he retrieves his swimsuit and slides it back on. He's getting stares from the gallery and he's not sure how to react. I put Jim's hands on my breasts and kiss him.

"One turn left." Julie says. "Then we play another game."

Peter and Jennifer are designated, and they challenge their last team, Kamara and Susan. Peter speaks, talking about Jennifer.

"Remember, I have to work with this girl tomorrow."

His tone is playful, but I see it upsets Jennifer.

"You know, Peter, if that's the only thing preventing you to sleep with me..."

Peter seems surprised at her reaction.

"You know it's inappropriate."
"Forget it. What's your challenge, ladies?"

The focus goes back to Kamara and Susan. Kamara decides to remove her bra; everyone stares as she exposes her chocolate-colored mounds. She is simply sublime; if I don't get it on with Julie tonight, Kamara is definitely my second choice - and Peter might be third, if Jim or Jennifer will let me, which I doubt.

"You'll both have to be topless for this."

Jennifer does not hesitate for a moment, as she pulls off her blouse and bikini for the second time this night. Peter joins her, but he is clearly still bothered by Jennifer's comments.

Kamara and Susan press their chests against each other, and start grabbing their tits; are they toning it down because of the tension between Jennifer and Peter? It's hard to say. They keep it up for a few moments, before passing on the torch. Jennifer lets Peter grab her breasts, as she massage his chest. At first, there is little cooperation between them, but sooner than I expect, they get into it. I see Peter is doing his best to stimulate Jennifer and it's working; meanwhile, Jennifer's hand are rubbing Peter's chest. Jennifer moans; I've seen this happen once or twice with her. In periods of extreme stress, I've seen her have an orgasm simply from groping herself. She trembles and collapses in Peter's arms, who is stunned at the turn of events.

"Oh wow!"
"Okay, kiss and make up now." Julie says.

Peter hesitates; Jennifer leans in and kisses him. Peter is having difficulties kissing her back, but at least he doesn't pull away. Jennifer whispers something in Peter's ear, which seems to make Peter think.

Julie brings us back to attention.

"All right! Great! Everyone had fun? Good. Peter?"
"Yes."
"I'm going to need as many blankets as you can get me."
"All right. Any volunteers to help me?"

Thomas and Jim go with him. I walk to Jennifer and hold her tight. Her chest is still heaving, and it's pressing against mine.

"That seemed nice."
"It was awesome. I'm just..."
"What did you tell him?"

Jennifer shies away but turns back to me.

"I told him that if that's all that's holding him back, I might as well quit right now because I'm going to fuck him before tomorrow."
"Are you in love, Jenn?"
"No... I just want to fuck him."

When she met Peter, Jennifer was seventeen. She was 'in love' with him. Time passed, nothing happened, she was a minor. She turned eighteen and did her first nude shoot the very next day. She's always harbored some feelings for him, but they're mostly sexual desire. I can see why; he's kind, compassionate and caring, doesn't take advantage of the girls and he's pretty good-looking for a guy nearing forty. I tap on Jennifer's shoulder.

"Good luck."

Julie suddenly drags me away and presses me against her still wet naked body. I shiver from the cold and her touch.

"Still hesitating?"
"You have no idea what effect you have on me, do you?"

She pulls her hand under my skirt and touches my sex. I let her keep her hand there, despite the onlookers.

"I think I do."
"What do you want with me anyway? Why are you after me?"
"Because you're hot and sexy, just my type."
"Come on, Julie. I have a boyfriend."
"You're not saying no."
"I'm not saying yes either."

I gather some strength and pull away.

"It's not entirely up to me."
"I could have my girls kidnap you, strap you somewhere and take you any way I want."
"And I might enjoy that. But someone might get worried, and that's not something I want."
"So ask him."
"Believe me, I will."

Peter returns with the boys in the nick of time. They have the blankets. Kamara goes to get her purse and she returns with a razor and some shaving cream.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" Thomas asks.
"Gentlemen, we are going to shave you all!"