View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 19 - Spring Break V - FRIDAY IV [Sarah]

The game is called Mirrors. It is a fairly simple game. One team of two individuals challenges another team; the challengers perform a stunt which the first group must emulate; failing to do so, they are assigned a sanction from cards. We have already divided into teams.

I'm of course teaming up with my boyfriend, Jim. I'm holding his hand very tight, waiting for the first move to happen. Jim's got his black hair straight, wearing a black shirt over a white t-shirt, and black pants. He's monochromatic, as usual. I, on other hand, am all colour, with my auburn hair (I've lost the blonde highlights I used to have), a yellow camisole and a green skirt, with my blue bikini underneath. I motion to Jim to remove his socks but he ignores my request.

As I gaze about the room, I try to imagine the kinds of stunts people are going to attempt. I'm reminded, looking at Thomas and Jimmy, that this is partly for their benefit. Julie has assured me we'll get to test Jimmy's comfort levels tonight. In return, I owe her something yet unspecified, if something good comes out of this for them.

Thomas and Jimmy seem really into it. Once in a while, Tom turns his head towards me, then back to Jimmy. I take some time to examine Jimmy: he's hiding his healthy muscles underneath a white t-shirt with his gym's logo on it and blue jeans. I know he's still got his black swimsuit underneath, molding him like a glove. Neither he nor Tom have taken off their shoes or socks. I stare at Tom's larger figure, in his molding blue t-shirt and his dark jeans. I hope things go his way tonight. I'd hate to pick up the pieces.

Marlene and Claudia are also awaiting the start of the activities. You may recall that Marlene is of native heritage, with black hair down to her shoulders, while Claudia is an american girl, her brown hair still tied up in a pony tail. They are both wearing dresses. Marlene's is a light blue one piece dress while Claudia's a red ensemble that ends in a miniskirt. I can see bikini straps on their shoulders; Marlene's are purple but Claudia's are pink. Marlene finishes off her suit with matching heels; Claudia is still in sandals. They both stare about the room at the players (and prospects); once in a while, their gaze turns to my Jim, which just makes me hug him tighter.

I turn to Susan and Kamara. Susan is possibly the largest of the women here, by and far. She is broad shoulders, and her breasts are enormous, the biggest I've seen in a while. She wears her stature well, clad in a black top (I see white bikini lines underneath) and a grey mini skirt. She also sports black high heels. Although she is impressive, I mainly focus on Kamara's chocolate skin and the way it clashes with the golden minidress she is wearing, with the matching golden heels. At my school, there were not that many african americans, because there weren't that many in the neighborhood. She feels exotic to me. I imagine her naked body and wonder at the colour of her lower lips. It gives me a shiver to imagine them.

Julie is still taking charge. She's instructing Peter to start the game, and apparently Peter is still thinking about his choices. Julie is getting impatient, even if Sandy besides her is trying to calm her down. I take a moment to look Sandy and Julie over as well. Sandy's short blonde hair is lying limply on her head; she is a bit chubby, despite her athleticism. She wears a red top and a black miniskirt; she's the only one in the room to have stockings that go into her black shoes. Julie, on the other hand, is nothing but muscle and bone. She wears her hair short and dark, and sports a one piece black dress that halts just over the knees. She's also wearing black heels, which just accentuate her figure when she is standing up. I pay particular attention to her, because not only is she the mastermind behind the night's games, but she also wants to get into my pants (and possibly even Jim's). I'm still undecided as to whether I want either to happen.

Jennifer and Peter top the list of teams. Jennifer is as gorgeous as ever, and I think somewhat excited. She's always had a fancy on Peter, her photographer, but because they work together, he'll never let anything happen. I know Jennifer enough to see she wants him to let his guard down, and possible let her in. I'd like her to have some fun, but I am concerned for the consequences. Still, in her white blouse (I can see her red bikini top through it) and red shorts, she's hard to resist. Peter is no slouch either. Despite his age (thirty-eight, not that old but older than any of us), he seems in pretty good shape. He hides his body under an open white shirt and camisole, and dark pants.

Peter manages to decide.

"Well, Julie, since you were so kind to ask me to start, why don't I challenge you and Sandy?"

Julie was anticipating this. She takes Sandy's hand and they move towards the centre of the circle. They start slow dancing, close to one another, their bodies barely touching. It's highly erotic. They do it for about a minute, then return to their couch.

Peter gets up, takes Jennifer by the hand and proceeds to imitate their dance. I see Jennifer close her eyes as she lets Peter take the lead. She is so into him. He might be someone for her - but I don't think he'd go for it. They dance for roughly the same amount of time before sitting back down.

Thomas speaks up.

"We should roll for who gets to do it randomly."

Everyone seems to agree with Tom. Karama reaches into her handbag again and pulls out a standard dice.

"Is there anything you haven't got in there?" Jennifer asks.
"Always be prepared."

We assign numbers to the teams. Kamara and Susan get to pick next. They challenge me and Jim. I whisper to Jim what I want him to do and he smiles. I turn my back to him and lift my camisole halfway, exposing the back buckle of my bikini top. Jim goes in, and using only his teeth, manages (eventually) to undo the clasp. He then pulls my bra off through the sleeve. I'm glad I showed him how to do that! He drops my blue bikini top at our feet.

Susan is wearing a black top. She lifts it up halfway, like I did, and it's Kamara who goes to work on the clasp with her teeth. She succeeds much faster than Jim, then pulls off Susan's black and white bikini top the same way. Susan's massive breasts wobble as this goes on, getting a laugh out of everyone. The bikini top joins mine on the floor.

All the while, Peter has been taking pictures of us. He uses the instant shot option to show us his results by passing the camera around.

"You could do video too," Jennifer says.
"Maybe, but it would take time to set it up."
"Pictures are pretty small here."
"Hang on. I have an idea for that."

We see him rummage through his camera case, pull out a chord and plug it into the wall. We notice a projector on the ceiling. He runs across the room and lowers a white screen. It takes him a few more moments to set it up, but with the extension, he manages to project the pictures onto the screen. We smile when we see the dances, then the taking off the bras.

"Come on people, more game!" Julie insists.

We roll again. Marlene and Claudia get to challenge someone; they go with Thomas and Jimmy, who haven't played yet. The boys get down on the floor, facing each other, and start to do wrestling moves. Claudia and Marlene are looking at them, bewildered. Jimmy manages to put Thomas in a chokehold, and Thomas taps out.

"What the hell was that?" Marlene finally asks.
"Wrestlin'..."
"We're wearing skirts, here!"
"So?"

Claudia and Marlene stare at each other for a moment, then get up and assume the same positions. They start grappling, albeit clumsily. It looks more like a catfight than wrestling maneuvers, which probably makes it even more interesting. Claudia's mini skirt lifts between the scuffle, exposing her pink bikini bottom. Marlene loses one of her high heels (which she should have taken off first). Claudia finally manages to get the upper hand, and she grabs Marlene by the throat, spanking her on the ass a few times as well, until Marlene finally taps out.

When the girls return to their seats, exhausted, they straighten their clothing while we watch the recap of the matches with the pictures. It's not hard to remember that Peter is a professional photographer by looking at these. There are great shots, from the faces of the competitors to a great close up on Claudia's pink behind. She blushes.

"You said we can destroy the photos afterward, right?"

Claudia seems scared. Peter is reassuring.

"These photos are yours. You do with them as you want."

She calms herself down. Everyone's gone once, so we roll again. Sandy and Julie get to challenge someone. They decide to target Jim and me. I giggle at the thought of what I can have Julie do. I turn to Jim, to see if he has any ideas. He doesn't. I'm going to have to come up with something special for her.

I turn to Jim, and start licking his face, starting at his left ear. He cringes: he doesn't like it when I do it. I lick downward, towards his chin (he's shaven, thank God!) and go back up to lick the other ear. I then move to his forehead, licking down to his nose, across his cheeks and unto his lips. I tell him to do the same to me. When his tongue starts rubbing against my skin, I can't help but cringe as well. It feels odd, not very erotic but stimulating nonetheless. He's much less thorough than I am; I giggle when he licks my lips He goes to wipe his face by I tell him not to, then turn to Sandy and Julie.

Sandy goes first, sticking out her tongue. Julie does not seem to be enjoying it anymore than me or Jim, but I laugh as I watch her squirm her face around. She bites back her feelings as Sandy's tongue glides across her lips. It's her turn to service her friend; she takes her time, winking at me every so often as she's doing it. I hear the click of Peter's camera as he keeps taking pictures; Julie finishes on Sandy's lips, and they exchange a tiny peck.

The pictures are hilarious. All our faces still feel sticky from the saliva, but since no one has washed his face, no one does so.

Thomas and Jimmy get picked next; they decide to challenge Kamara and Susan. The girls look briefly at each other, then start kissing passionately, with their open mouths, tongues swaying; for a moment, I'm in Susan's, sticking my tongue into Kamara's mouth. Jimmy is wide-eyed at the sight, both because two hot girls are making out in front of him but also because he's going to have to do the same with Thomas. Unless he takes a sanction.

I get scared for a moment, because this is probably one of the deciding moments of the night. If Jimmy does not want to kiss Thomas, it's likely that any chances of them ending up together are void.

Kamara and Susan end their long exchange with a small peck, very erotic and sensual. They keep their heads together as they turn to the boys. Thomas, oddly enough (or maybe not), seems to hold back. He stares at Jimmy, undecided. He's leaving this one in his hands apparently. He's so scared right now. Jimmy finally tilts his head towards Tom.

"Wadda ya think, Tommy?"
"uh... I guess we could do it... if you're game."

Jimmy's only response is to place his hand behind Thomas' head and pull him in, planting his lips on him. Thomas is at first surprised; Jimmy pulls back a moment.

"What's yer problem, mate?"

Thomas closes in and they lock lips. Their kiss is even more passionate than the one we have just witnessed. I'm getting aroused by it, and I can tell I'm not the only one. It seems to go on forever; their tongues meet in their mouths, and I see Thomas riding the rush... until Jimmy pulls away, a smile on his face, staring back at the girls, defiant. I'm left perplexed: he seemed to be so into it with Thomas, and yet once it's over, he goes back to the girls.

Peter uploads pictures of the kisses; he got in pretty close, and it's very arousing. Jimmy looks at his pictures with Tom, taps him on the shoulder.

"That somethin', hey?"
"Yeah it sure is."

There's melancholy in Thomas' voice. This can't be easy for him. It would definitely be simpler if Jimmy was non-receptive. He's been confounding us every day ever since we started hanging out with him.

The next roll designates Claudia and Marlene. For the sake of completeness, they ask Jennifer and Peter to impose the challenge. Jennifer whispers something to Peter, who smiles and agrees. Peter gets up and takes his camera, changing the memory card. For a moment, I'm at a loss as to what Jennifer has planned. Then I see her stand sensually behind the couch. She is going to pose for us.

With Peter standing in the middle of the room, Jennifer starts to play around, assuming a variety of poses as she prances about the couch. She walks over to Thomas and Jimmy, passing one leg over the couch, placing it between them. Jimmy can't help but plant a kiss on her hip; Thomas decides to do the same. She leans in and plants a peck on Thomas, then one on Jimmy. As she moves from their couch to ours, she unbuttons her red shorts and slides them off, revealing her red bikini bottom. With her foot, she tosses the shorts to the middle of the room.

She climbs onto our couch from the side, crawling on top of our legs. Once she is fully on top of me and Jim, she turns around. I lean in and kiss her navel; Jim reaches her mouth so he plants one on her. She places his hand on her chest, and has him unbutton her blouse, exposing her skin and the red cloth of her bikini top. She crawls off the same way she got on, then moves to the next team, Sandy and Julie.

She goes to stand before them and starts moving about erotically, like an exotic dancer performing for a crowd. In her motion, she kicks off one sandal, then the next; she twirls around on herself and as she does, she takes off her shirt and tosses it to Sandy.

My gaze turns away from Jennifer for a brief moment, as I gaze about the room. Jimmy is rubbing his pants; my hand, resting on Jim's lap, notices a bulge forming. Even Peter's calm demeanor cannot hide a certain crease slowly manifesting itself in his middle region. Sandy is smelling Jennifer's shirt, while Julie is staring with abandon. Kamara and Susan are both entranced by the dance; Marlene and Claudia are in shock; one of them will have to perform like this afterwards.

Clad only in her red bikini, after having Julie and Sandy plant kisses on her behind, Jennifer moves to Kamara and Susan. She gets them to grope her breasts, then has them move the cloth off her skin and remove her top. She quickly covers up, twirling about, then revealing herself once more as she heads for the final team.

She goes to sit between Marlene and Claudia, having them plant kisses on her erect nipples, as she simulates playing with herself. Marlene is trying to back off, but Claudia is simply too engrossed into it. She's licking Jennifer's breast with appetite, until Jennifer, standing up in one swoop, pulls her bottom off, prancing about, doing a handstand and landing on top of the couch.

There is silence for a moment; suddenly, we erupt into cheer and applause. We almost miss a single comment that cuts the air.

"Shit!"

Our heads turn towards Jimmy. His hand is on his crotch, he's staring down at himself, then looks up. Silence falls upon the room, then everybody starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Sorry 'bout that... guess I kinda... got into the moment."

For a moment, I'm worried about Thomas, but he's laughing it up too.

"If ya people'll excuse me, a'll be back in a min."

He gets up and hurries to the bathroom. We calm down with our laughter once he's gone. Jennifer receives some additional praise as we toss her back her clothing and she puts it back on.

"You're amazing!" says Sandy.
"Where did you learn to move like that?"
"It's my secret."

I see Peter switching memory cards, probably going back to the old one. He must have taken over two hundred snap shots in the few minutes the dance took. All eyes eventually turn to Marlene, as Peter hands the camera to Claudia.

"I can't do that."
"Can't or won't?" Julie asks.
"Can't. I can't dance like that! She's too fuckin' hot! I'll take a sanction!"

There is some disappointment in the air. Kamara pulls out a random card and reads what's on it.

"Strip naked. You can't dress yourself back until you've atoned for your failure."

A murmur crosses the room and reaches Marlene. She's trapped now.